What's The Deal????????????????????????

[color=blue][/color]HELLO EVERYONE, I AM NEW IN HERE, AND I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT THE MALE GENDER. MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER TWO YEARS, AND WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT MOVING IN TOGETHER, BUT FOR SOME REASON IT HASN'T HAPPEND YET, AND IT'S STARTING TO STRESS ME OUT. I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS JUST SCARED OR WHAT THE DEAL IS. HE IS ALMOST 27, AND HE'S NEVER LIVED WITH A GIRL OR HAD A REAL SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BEFORE WE GOT TOGETHER. I DON'T KNOW IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO GROW UP OR WHAT THE DEAL IS, BUT I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE I AM WASTING MY TIME, AND I KNOW I SHOULDN'T FEEL LIKE THAT. HE'S RESPONSIBLE, AND FINANCIALLY STABLE, BUT HE STILL LIVES AT HOME. I JUST DON'T GET IT, AND I AM READY TO ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE I AM IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. ANY POINTERS FROM ANYONE???

I have a good looking male friend who just happens to be a 'confirmed bachelor'. Some guys don't really want to get married or even live with someone. It's probably why he remains living at home.....it safer that way.

Determining if the relationship is a waste of time depends on what you were hoping to ultimately gain out of it. If you want marriage and babies....he may or may not be the candidate for that.

It doesn't mean he isn't in love with you or doesn't consider the relationship important. He may just not be ready, and may never be, to take it a step further.

Personally, I don't see moving in as a 'next step' in a relationship. I mean, some people just don't want it. I know that I would not move in with a boyfriend before marriage, and it really doesn't have anything to do with the person I am with. I just enjoy my personal space and don't see the need to live with my SO if I will be spending the rest of my life living with him. I wouldn't take your boyfriend's reluctance as a sign of not loving you, or not wanting to be with you. He probably just isn't ready and these things cannot be rushed. You just have to realize that not everyone thinks in the same way when it comes to relationships, and you need to have a serious talk with him about what you and him want.

Also, can you turn off the caps lock when you type? It hurts my eyes to read it, and I feel like you are yelling at me. Thanks!

sometime need is the motivator, if you have a lease, when is it up? talk with his parents, maybe they are facilitating his staying.

my bf and i spoke of it a lot, but it wasn't until like the last week i was at my other place, did we actually go out and look. He lived with his parents too, an only child, he still feels guilty sometimes, but he likes living on his own, with me.

Also, can you turn off the caps lock when you type? It hurts my eyes to read it, and I feel like you are yelling at me. Thanks!

Hurts my eyes too. I know a couple of people who email me from work who forget to turn their caps lock off.

I usually don't have a problem with that when I post from work...what I don't always remember is to turn it back on!