~Sex as a Weapon~

Alright you lady shackers of love -- Fess up! How many of you all use this tactic -- 'give me what I want or you're not getting any a$$ from me, tonite?

~V

Originally posted by Vivid_29

Alright you lady shackers of love -- Fess up! How many of you all use this tactic -- 'give me what I want or you're not getting any a$$ from me, tonite?

~V

Never, only because some dick-lay would be exactly what I'd want!

Not the sort of tactic, if any, to use in that situation, eh?

Of course I have - how do you think I got the down payment for my house?!

There's a name for ladies who do that... :rolleyes:

Never! It's never occurred to me to play games like that. If we don't do it, it's because I don't feel like it. If I feel like it, chances are it'll be on! :)

does "finally giving in" count? :confused: and isnt there an 80's song called sex as a weapon? :bunny:

Who would deny themselves sex ? :confused:

Giving me sex is giving me what I want... :D

Originally posted by dyermaker

Viv, how come none of them are admitting it?

lol dyermaker...because we are all good at heart...and because we all like sex!

lol dyermaker...because we are all good at heart...and because we all like sex

....... :D:D You know it Thinkalot!....

........wanna see me cry....cancel my bootycall....... :(:p

Originally posted by lostforwords

does "finally giving in" count? :confused: and isnt there an 80's song called sex as a weapon? :bunny:

Indeed there is - it's by Pat Benatar, who also sings Love Is A Battlefield! (hmmm...makes you wonder, huh?)

One of my favorite songs is by her, and I heard it for the first time in ages the other day - I believe it's called All Fired Up.

I saw a double CD of Pat Benatar and Blondie greatest hits in a restaurant jukebox last week....I think I'll put that on the top of my "CDs to Get With Next Paycheck" list!

Well Vivid, we must conclude that the LoveShack women love sex too much to withhold it for leverage.

That's ok in my book! Their boyfriends and husbands are very lucky guys! :)

ahhhhhhh o i thought there was..... and i loved her song.... we belong i think its called..... pat benatar is awesome.... ah way back in the day..... LOL

Originally posted by jester

Well Vivid, we must conclude that the LoveShack women love sex too much to withhold it for leverage.

That's ok in my book! Their boyfriends and husbands are very lucky guys! :)

Thanks...just thought I'd let you know I'm single right now.

I'm getting ready to head out into an approaching snowstorm (supposed to start in the next hour or so here) to hopefully make some hot thirtysomething think he's the luckiest guy in the world!!!!! :love:

(Can't sit around here waiting for Dave1234 forever, can I!? ;) )

• Author
Originally posted by dyermaker

Viv, how come none of them are admitting it?

Dyer - They'll never admit it!!! :laugh:

~V

DerangedAngel

Hmmm...

I think my guy knows that if he wants something to happen, he has to work a *little* for it, so it has never been an issue. Smother me with some loving affection, I'm horny as a mo'fo. I really don't see myself holding back, but I'm not sure. He's never given me a reason to. :love:

-Deranged

(However, once when I was upset with him, I kinda strayed off while 'doin my thing', and kept from doing what I knew he liked. He got the point, but afterwards I felt really bad. :( Me no do no more.)

• Author

Angelgurl - Couldn't stay away from us, eh? :p

And I was just starting to miss you!!! :(:(

Glad to have you back, my dear!!! :):)

~V

i do think of booty as a bargaining chip when i'm dating, frankly, but once i'm in the relationship proper its stock is too wildly deflated by my consumer need.

Originally posted by Vivid_29

Dyer - They'll never admit it!!!

~V

Dont' count the 'Voices of Morals' yet......cause I FOR ONE...wouldn't be above flirting or sleeping with someone if there was some great advantage to me. Love didnt' work.....getting 'favors and stuff' has though.

A 'Slut Swap Meet' of sorts.....

When I first got my job....I had to park like 2 friggin miles from the ship and take a base bus across the airfield. That was inconvenient for me. I spent some serious time figuring out how I could get a 'pier pass' to save me 20 minutes each morning. I ended up with a beauty of a parking spot too...about 20 FEET from the last check gates to the ship.

I'm single....I figure why sleep around for only chicken wings and cold beer??????

• Author

Dyer - There's one! We have a winner!

Outfrigginstanding Arabess. Do what you got to do to get ahead!!! :laugh:

~V

I figure why sleep around for only chicken wings and cold beer??????

dammit i dont wanna be a chicken wing beer girl for the rest of my life...... TEACH ME OH GREAT SENSAI!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE YOUR GRASSHOPPA!!!!

........ahhhh LostForWords.....pay for own chicken, beer and trinkets.....get 'serious' advantages from horny man........smile, make him feel like million bucks....then get great sought after favor...... ps: if his name not on business card....he does not have power to make 'wishes come true'.......LMFAO!