I can't cope!

I've been in a lesbian relationship for nearly 2 years. Two weeks ago my ex girlfriend told me she'd met someone and that she's developed feelings for her. I never thought she'd do this to me. I've been suffering from depression for a few months now and this has just made me break down completely.

I can't handle not being with her and I want her back so much. I know that's not gonna happen and even if it did, things wouldn't be the same. The only thing going through my head is suicide and I really need a way out. All I do is sleep and when I'm not sleeping, I end up drinking. I'm really not coping and I need some advice of some sort. Please help!!

If you are that badly depressed, please don't go through it alone. Please see your physician, or if you really start thinking of suicide, go to a hospital. You can also read

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

Depression is a thief that steals your reason and persuades you the future is bleak. Don't listen. Many, many people have lost loves, been crushed, hurt beyond belief, and they have recovered. You will too. And when you look back on this, you will be glad you stayed around.

Please take care of yourself and don't give up.