Staying home alone NYE..anyone else?

Is anyone else in their 20's and staying home for NYE? I am 27 so it is a little sad for me personally to not be in a serious relationship, have that certain someone who may propose soon etc. I just feel like that is the life I want, ready for, emotionally need at this point---- and it's not going to happen during my 20's at this point.

I had a very hard time getting over my break up which occurred about 3 years ago. This is actually the first NYE where I am sad but it's not that overwhelming sad that only includes him; it's like i even became too tired to care if that makes sense.

Everyone I know is basically in a relationship, has kids or married. And i remember going out the first NYE year without my ex with other single girls. No matter what--It's an awkward and sad moment for all of us who was there when midnight came around--you want that special kiss or even a date. The following year was the same thing except it was at a more convenient location where I can easily just walk home. I refuse to put myself in that situation again because I personally feel NYE is centered mostly around couples and I don't need to see all these couples kissing and I'm alone. No matter how ok I am, that stuff doesn't make me feel good and i don't need to put myself in a position to feel lonely or sad. I need a relationship at this point I can honestly say. I miss having that person, miss that connection. I know i can be alone--it's been years I have been alone. It's tiring and lonely sometimes.

So for this NYE, i don't really have any plans..I am pretty much going to stay in like a regular night..go to the gym, watch tv and maybe some movies. I actually don't have much options seeing as though everyone is with someone. I am almost used to being alone now but doesn't change the fact I want that special relationship. Just wondering if anyone else is staying in? Everyone I know will be doing something.

You wont be alone. I am going to go to church or be at home. I dont want to be alone on NYE but I will be. I wouldnt want to be out and see everyone else kissing and Im not. ugh! it hasnt happen to me in the pass and I wouldnt want to experience that ever. Being single sometimes is not fun but being in a bad relationship is not fun either. I rather be single