what should i do?

I am 16yrs old. My dad is dating this lady who i really dont mind at all, we get along very well actually, but this post is really not about her, its about her two sons. Randy and Ryan.

When i first met randy, i thought he was a great person and we got along from the start. He lives with his mom so i can see him whenever I want basically. so we had a great relationship. he was like the brother that i never had, We told eachother everything. we talked on msn like all the time, every night, and so on.

When x mas came around her youngest son Ryan(15), who I never met until x mas, came down to visit his mom and brother. When we met, we got along VERY WELL. maybe alittle to well.

After we met we decided that we liked eachother enough to start a relationship. our parents didnt really seem to care. i have posted here before and everyone was telling me to stay away from Ryan cause we could one day be related, if you are gonna reply and tell me that then dont bother. im not gonna leave him alone. we really like eachother ALOT :love: .

But anyways what my post is about is now that Randy has found out that I am dating his younger brother we have sorta grown distant. i really miss how our relationship was before, but i really care for Ryan! What i want to know:

Will Randy eventually grow to accept it? we dont talk anymore and now his girlfriend who i always talked to wont talk to me anymore. I really dont want them to be mad at me. i wish they could just see that we are happy together. I dont know if i should break it off with Ryan to get my friendship back with Randy and hos girlfriend Tabz, or if i do, if they will ever trust me as they did before, or if i should just stay with Ryan and hope that they will just eventually grow to accept it. I really dont know what to do. please help! :confused:

Since you don't want me to say it, it only makes me want to say it more, but I digress. I have a question for you. If one thing leads to another, and Ryan becomes your stepbrother, would you still want a relationship with him?