She's gone again

JustAnotherGuy

um..ok. well, dis is my first time here and my first time talkin bout this problem. and i dont really feel comfy talkin bout these things.. and im shy .. so.. eerr.. plz dont laff

i knew dis grl 4 a pretty long time, we've neva really talked but one day we started talkin.. we talked bout lots o things like religion and other deep stuff.. yea.. deep stuff.. anyway, i started liking her. then i really started to like her ( im trying to stray from the word love), i figured out i liked her a lot when i found myself sacrifcing a lot of time just to help her. But being teh shy wuus dat i am, i didnt tell a soul....

Den all of teh sudden we stopped talkin.We havent talked or seen each other for about a year n a half and then all of teh sudden she started to call me and talk to me online too. o btw, i dont think ive every called or IMed her first.. dunno why....

Anyways, we started to talk and den she started telling me bout a lotta her secret problems.... by dis time i thought i was over her. So she started talkin bout her guy and friend problems... lol.. it was sorta funny.... I just sorta sat there and listened...i found myself sacrficing even more time just to listen to her and help her..(i basically just sat there and tried to tell her lame jokes to make her feel better) So i guess i still like her (still trying to avoid the word love..im still trying to figure it out)

O yea, one email she sent asked me to go somewhere with her... but she said it was with a group of friends... being teh wuss dat i am, i decided to ignore it.. it was probly a joke anyway... i mean, i didnt even know her friends..

Things were going well but then she stopped calling.. i have found myself thinking about her all day and all night.. she's teh last thought i have b4 a hard time sleeping, and teh first thought when i wake up...

so i dont know whether i should just talk to her or call her first, which i have never done... o yea, sorry it u had to read dat dull story full of grammar errors..