why guys drool over breast implants?

this is a question for the fellas.. why is it that men drool over chics with implants? i never got that one. it's all fake.. where's the glory in that? :p

Breast implant is meaningless. I love breasts a lot and I can't subscribe to some implants. It it is not real then it ain't worth it.

but how often can a dude tell if some chic has implants anyway? and i know not all guys like lots of tit. are you jelous that the implantees are getting all the drolling smucks that look at chest size to date? Cause you definatley should not be!

My wife just got implants about 3 months ago.

She went from a B to a D.

She already had the extra skin from child rearing and weight loss, so they feel real natural and move apropriately.

I definately prefer the implants to the loose skin she had.

I do not think I would like the stretched skin type of implants, where they are hard like a balloon.

You make a seriously poor generalization that men drool over implants. Some may but most don't, in my observations. Unless a very excellent surgeon performs the operation, they can look terrible. A woman who is flat chested and has implants can look so very bad...I speaking naked now. Unless a woman has a little there to begin with, she shouldn't have the operation unless she just wants to look good in clothes.

I have never drolled over boobs of anykind, unless I was licking too vigorously. Fake boobs that can be spotted as such are worse than no boobs at all, in my opinion.

but how often can a dude tell if some chic has implants anyway?

I would think most "experienced" men can tell the real from the fake. It's rare to see a pair that actually looks real, most always they are very fake & un-natural looking.

I can spot fake ones quite easily, unless it's a REALLY well done job.

I don't care for them, to be honest. They look unnatural and are usually way overdone. Girls that had like an A or B cup going to a D cup, it looks ridiculous.

No thanks. Gimme natural.

I speaking naked now

I'll bet you are, buddy, I'll bet you are!

I think most heterosexual guys are turned on by the idea of a woman's body, period. Fake boobs don't really come into question, unless they're being presented uncovered ...

Tony (quoth Quankanne)

I speaking naked now

(Replied Quankane)

I'll bet you are, buddy, I'll bet you are!

ROTFL. It was SO hard to leave that one alone - but good ol' Quank caught it LOL. So we have Pantless Duke and Naked Tony posting these days. This place just gets more and more interesting :D Where oh where are the webcams? <weg>

Originally posted by sweetmind20

this is a question for the fellas.. why is it that men drool over chics with implants? i never got that one. it's all fake.. where's the glory in that? :p

Have you ever felt a breast with an implant in it?

Not all of them feel fake. And I'm not bi or anything, one of my best friends has implants.

She has the tear drop implant, so it doesn't look fake. She didn't get FF's or anything. Just upsized to a nice C cup.

Of course you can tell when she's lying down, LOL. But she doesn't have that huge grapefruit looking effect.

And anyhow, guys just love boobs.

Some guys love big boobs, some guys love small boobs. I don't think it matters much as long as they have them around. And when the boobs are in their face, of course they won't complain! LOL

Not all of them feel fake.

did you do this playing your game of strip poker last night???? LMFAO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lostforwords

did you do this playing your game of strip poker last night???? LMFAO!!!!!!!

As everyone can see, LFW has a big mouth and big boobs :p

She should stick one in her mouth right about now! LMAO

As everyone can see, LFW has a big mouth and big boobs :p

She should stick one in her mouth right about now! LMAO

ROFL!!!!!!!! oops... i didnt know you didnt want anyone to know you played strip poker last night..... ill shut up now.... i think they may know by now.... oops..... lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTERS HOOTERS HOOTERS....... (my fave line from adam sandlers movie big daddy) :laugh:

ROFL!!!!!!!! oops... i didnt know you didnt want anyone to know you played strip poker last night..... ill shut up now.... i think they may know by now.... oops..... lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTERS HOOTERS HOOTERS....... (my fave line from adam sandlers movie big daddy) :laugh:

LMAO - Yeah not all of them feel fake. And I don't randomly grope everyone either!!!! After she had them done and she healed, she would tell people to feel them because she was worried they felt fake.

Hey Kev, You wanna come play Strip Poker with us to test who has real boobs and whose are fake?

LFW has wheelbarrel boobs. They're so big she has to have a wheelbarrel to carry them around when they aren't in her big mouth!!! Just kidding ;)

LFW has wheelbarrel boobs. They're so big she has to have a wheelbarrel to carry them around when they aren't in her big mouth!!! Just kidding

ROFL wheel barrel boobs!!!!! shup...... i cant comment on your boobs cuz i HAVENT seen a pic of you yet...... :p

ROFL wheel barrel boobs!!!!! shup...... i cant comment on your boobs cuz i HAVENT seen a pic of you yet...... :p

If I sent a picture to everyone that wanted to see my boobs, wouldn't I just be busy? LMAO

(GREAT PIC ....Caddyshack!!!!!)))

I wonder if it were the other way around and men could get penis implants....if they would? And would it be good to look at but not feel? Would it feel fake? Would it be less than honest? Would women care? Would we pay for them to get the 'operation'....fill up that 'loose' skin????????

Just a thought.....LMAO! :D

I don't think I'd want to mess around with that area down there. At all.

I gotta have a reason to post naked!

It's so hard for me to talk about droolling over breast implants when there are places on earth where men drool over the thought of eating enough morsels of food to stay alive just one more day. Oh, how many different worlds are right here in this one!