She sending me Mixed Signals?

I was chatting with this girl online. We've known each other for about two months now and I haven't met her yet. We slowly started to discuss about sex. Our discussion proceeded like this.

Me: Do you think you can have sex with somebody you have no feelings for?

Her: I don't think so... Do you think you can?

Me: I don't know. I never tried it.

Her: Do you think you can have sex with me?

Me: It's hard to say. I'll know once I meet you. You think you can have sex with me?

Her: I don't know.

Me: You don't know.

Her: I'm saying that because you said you don't know.

Me: What if I said, "I could." Would that change your answer? Do you think you can have sex with me?

Her: Mmm. I can't say I won't. I guess if I wanted to, we could do it.

Do you really think she's unsure or do you just think she just doesn't want to be straightforward and say she's interested in me? My theory is that if she's not interested, she would flat out say no. Is this something women really are unsure about?

I was chatting with this girl online. We've known each other for about two months now and I haven't met her yet. We slowly started to discuss about sex. Our discussion proceeded like this.

Me: Do you think you can have sex with somebody you have no feelings for?

Her: I don't think so... Do you think you can?

Me: I don't know. I never tried it.

Her: Do you think you can have sex with me?

Me: It's hard to say. I'll know once I meet you. You think you can have sex with me?

Her: I don't know.

Me: You don't know.

Her: I'm saying that because you said you don't know.

Me: What if I said, "I could." Would that change your answer? Do you think you can have sex with me?

Her: Mmm. I can't say I won't. I guess if I wanted to, we could do it.

Do you really think she's unsure or do you just think she just doesn't want to be straightforward and say she's interested in me? My theory is that if she's not interested, she would flat out say no. Is this something women really are unsure about?

First of all, stop taking online conversations so seriously. This could be a man or shemale you're chatting it up with.

Second, if it were a girl, how do you know you'll even be attracted to her when you meet?

Third, I think she or "he" is just making fluff of the situation and you don't even see it yet. Let us know when you do.

Well, she either has no intention of meeting you face to face and feels free enough to step outside of her comfort zone to say these things; or she really is a typical ditzy broad and doesn't know until she meets you. Sorry bro, females really are that bad!

It's cheesy to be discussing something like sex online with someone you haven't met. This sounds more like a game to you two. If this person possessed any traits that you found endearing you would save that topic for a face to face.

I don't mean to sound insulting but this conversation sounds very high schoolish. If you're in high school then fine. If you're not, then you might consider approaching things like this differently.