Women who've got a nice set of ...

Is it just me, or are you other guys pragmatically impressed with women who've got a real

nice set of frontal and parietal lobes. Thats right. I find myself usually most attracted undoubtedly

to women who are smart.

Not just smart. Creative, funny and interesting..

Is this the same w/ u guys? When it comes down to it, would you choose brains over looks?

I would.

Quixotic_Dancer
Originally posted by yogi-mon

I find myself usually most attracted undoubtedly

to women who are smart.

Not just smart. Creative, funny and interesting..

Oh, bless you, yogi!!!!!

I found out when you meet a girl if you are loking at anything other than her eyes when you talk to her (I mean initially), That is a real and complete turn-off.

In fact I have been complimented in the past by girls I've later made friends with that I Didn't look right at their chest!

I don't know...I think for a woman, looking at her chest and not her is demeaning to say the least.

Quixotic_Dancer

Um, mjk, I don't mean to be snide when I say this, but I think you should read yogi's post again. It's not about breasts.

Oh my god,

Red face here!!!!

Thank you Quixotic-dancer! Talk about a kick to the right place!!!

I guess I wasn't looking where I should have been, Wow! Ears, not breasts.

Man...I'm embarassed!!! lol!

Huzzah for Yogi!

And, of course, there are lots of women who are REALLY attracted to men who give good brain. :bunny::D

Thanks moimeme for not punching me in the tummy!!!!!

For what, my dear? For saying a man should not glom his eyes onto a lady's upper-body protruberances? I thought that was a wise piece of advice :)

moimeme,

No...I know.

I should just slow down a bit here before I hit "reply". Geez...someday i want to be a typer!!!!! lol!

Since I hit upon LS, I'm putting a decent amount of time into it and it just bugged on me a little that I really was clueless on what I was replying to!

I know I really look into / up to what we all have to say here and in some cases I might say the wrong stuff and tweak somebody and that wouldn't be good!

I know i'm getting off the original topic here, but ever heard them called "chesticles"? lol

Somebody watches 'Almost Perfect'! :laugh:

that I really was clueless on what I was replying to!

Yogi led you down the garden path and you followed ;) He knew darn well people would make that assumption, that sly devil.