My EX gf was/is obsessed with huge cocks. I am only average.

Due to popular demands from such as Jenny, etc. I have been

asked to provide the source of my original curiosity.

I had an EX girlfriend who was obsessed with huge cocks.

The likes of which I could not provide. Being very much averagely

hung 6-7", it made me feel very much inadequate. In-directly

I choose to find out as much as I could about the issue, and see

if my feelings of inadequacy are grounded anywhere.

What do you suggest I should do about this?

Am I missing something?

• Author

The hunt for information on this taboo topic provided literally volumes of information which I had alot of difficulty reading. Call it a morbid obsession.

Call it what you will. Typically, I tend to be the type of person to research a topic

quite extensively, and find out as much as possible, regardless of content type.

Beit completely bizarre, I have done just this on this topic - I have discovered

things which are disturbing.

I get the feeling around here that people dont like my posts - I will remind you right now, that much of the information found in my posts comes from my research.

Call it a morbid obsession.

That's just it, Yogi. It seems to have gone way beyond just 'interest'. One woman - who, you admitted, did tell you she thought your was a good size - seemed to like large penises. One single woman who may or may not have issues of her own. You ended up with a major need to research the issue - why? To prove her wrong? To deal with the inadequacy that this left you feeling? This could even be a control issue!

However it may be, you have posted tons of posts on this topic. Nobody else is that obsessed. Behind any obsession is something. Problem is here, Yogi, you, a man, are obsessed with penises. Now, if I were obsessed with penises, it may still cross over into the unhealthy range but that you are is a red flag.

Why get help? To get to the bottom of this and get over the obsession. It's not going to do you any good, you see. It will colour your relationships in a negative way. It's self-defeating.

I get the feeling around here that people dont like my posts

You're not posting helpful information, really. You are trying to deal with whatever this woman's remarks did to you - either by becoming cynical or being bitter or whatever but none of it is healthy - and especially that you obsess about sex. If you want to research something obsessively, research how to be a good partner. Learn about successful relationships. Study up on how to be a loving, strong, independent man. NOT about relative size, position, and function of body parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yogi, please move away from your keyboard and get counseling. LS has become a platform for your obsessions. You're wasting our time and harming yourself.

Please, my friend, quit this site and seek professional help. We cannot help you, here. In fact, I believe that LS is hazardous to your health.

• Author

Thank you Moimeme.

I have an obsessive personality. Most of the time it is useful.

For example, I taught myself how to program computers,

trade stocks (which is now a career for me), chess, I taught myself

about chemistry once upon a time.

I totally realize that it is a completely useless obsession in the sense

that it may only make me feel more inadequate in the future.

I think at this time, my best solution is probably to avoid LS.

I seem to channel alot of this repression into the site.

Im not sure this is good for me, or LS.

Well, maybe LS can help you switch to a newer, healthier obsession?

What's your usual time frame for your obsessions? My ex had them; they'd last roughly six months each. Clearly your stock obsession is still there but do you think this one will wear out soon? You could get obsessed with gourmet cooking - that'd make you a winner in a lot of ladies' books, for instance :)

I had an EX girlfriend who was obsessed with huge cocks.

The likes of which I could not provide. Being very much averagely

hung 6-7", it made me feel very much inadequate. In-directly

I choose to find out as much as I could about the issue, and see

if my feelings of inadequacy are grounded anywhere.

What do you suggest I should do about this?

Am I missing something?

Yogi is this thread question for real?

My brothers' friend used to collect back issues of this mag called F---M, and these topics would be found, almost word for word in the Q&A section in the back, which obviously I read myself out of curiosity.

Hope you find peace or whatever it is you need.

• Author
Yogi is this thread question for real?

Yes its a real thread.

You could get obsessed with gourmet cooking

I swear to god, and im not trying to "big myself up" hehe made a joke.

I already had/have that obsession.

How long do these last?

To be honest, I am getting bored with the obsession. Big cocks are interesting for a while, but then it gets boring..

I swear to god, and im not trying to "big myself up" hehe made a joke.

I already had/have that obsession.

Excellent :) Don't suppose you're planning to travel West, huh? ;)

To be honest, I am getting bored with the obsession. Big cocks are interesting for a while, but then it gets boring..

Also excellent! :)

Maybe all your rants here have helped to purge it! I sure hope so because I think you've got a lot going for you and if you can shake this off, you'll be a right good guy. :)

Yogi

Look up 'selective perception' and 'confirmation bias'. You want to do research? These are very interesting concepts. The best researcher needs to be aware of his own biases when doing the research.

• Author

so you think that since I have some deep underlying fear of inadequacy it has

slanted my perspective, and thus the reality is much worse than I percieve?

• Author

I see what I want to see, because I have limited my perspective to solving a particular problem.

heheh..

so true

This tendency to give more attention and weight to data that support our beliefs than we do to contrary data is especially pernicious when our beliefs are little more than prejudices. If our beliefs are firmly established upon solid evidence and valid confirmatory experiments, the tendency to give more attention and weight to data that fit with our beliefs should not lead us astray as a rule. Of course, if we become blinded to evidence truly refuting a favored hypothesis, we have crossed the line from reasonableness to closed-mindedness.

Very deep..

• Author

moimeme

so you think that since I have some deep underlying fear of inadequacy it has

slanted my perspective, and thus the reality is much worse than I percieve?

Or better?

Could be, Yogi. Only you can dig out the real reasons - or maybe you'd need a counsellor to help you do it. Certainly it's plausible.

• Author

The logic of my question is as follows.

If I have slanted my research so that I am not inadequate (at 6"-7")

The flip side, is that my research could be correct, in which case

every man less than 8" and very thick doesnt have much chance

of satisfying 80% of women.

You posed two options. 'A' is:

If I have slanted my research so that I am not inadequate (at 6"-7")

B is:

The flip side, is that my research could be correct, in which case

every man less than 8" and very thick doesnt have much chance

of satisfying 80% of women.

B is also bullsh*t. Therefore 'A' is correct.

• Author

Ok, well I will allow an oppertunity for people who disagree with Moimeme to speak up.

Otherwise. I will call this issue "Done"