New Chapter of LSAA, LoveShack Addicts Anonymous

I don't see anything weird about spending Christmas Eve with my computer, do you?

The weird thing is that I HAVE a family...and they are in the next room.

Pass the eggnog! No, on second thought, pass the bottle of rum!

Originally posted by cindy0039

I can quit any time I want...really.

Yes...Yes....Cindy...we KNOW you have a handle on it!

.........Cindy posting after midnight on Christmas......LOL!!!!!!.............. :D

No! It's still ten minutes until midnight where I live! :) I'm trying to stay up until Christmas, and then I'll go to bed. Don't ask me why.

Plus, my son and his girlfriend just got here from a family gathering on his dad's side of the family and they're all excited to show me their gifts and they are JUST NOW wrapping their Christmas presents for tomorrow. So how could I sleep even if I wanted to?

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I guess only a true LS'er is on LS on christmas eve... and like it or not... im an LS'er.... and im so glad to see familiar faces on here..... i need to see a familiar face this evening as im sure a bunch of us do...... merry ho ho ho everyone!!!!! Even you yogi..... lol

My name is Tony and I am 12 and my mama doesn't know I come here and when I registurd I lied about my age but I am a genius with an IQ of 172 so I need things to stimulate my mind so I take electrical wires and tape them to my head and turn on the juice so I will get the stimulation so I can post here as a 12 year old but sound much older than myself and I am a LoveShack addict who is also addicted to sentences so it's hard for me to leave one and start another one but I will be in treatment for my addiction as soon as the top of my head heals from the live wire damage.

Tony you are great!!!!! I know for sure EVERYBODY looks forward to your input. I know I do.

You just be might the be the GOD of LV!!!