Culture Shock? More like Culture Crash... and Burn.

I do not trust my boyfriend.

We broke up for two months after having relationship issues and he quickly began sleeping with other women. When he saw me in town, he liked introducing the women to me... but not in a way that said, "Hey look who I'm going to sleep with tonight", but in a "Here's a cool person I think you'd like to meet". Most of the women were great and I had long and interesting conversations with them before we parted and they went home with him.

After all that, I was able to rekindle the spark with him and at this point we have been dating for three months since the break-up (basically a year in total). I find myself questioning his every motive, I don't want him going out without me anymore, I don't like when he adds strange and sexy women to his facebook, I can't STAND that he gets phone calls from his "amigas" in the city... all of this was not a problem before the break-up. Now it's a collosal issue.

How do I get over my trust issues? How do I accept him again as a viable, trustworthy partner?

I truly care for him and we have a lovely relationship; he constantly tries to reassure me that he is not cheating, isn't interested in other women, that none of those women before meant anything to him other than sex, and that I am the woman of his life.

Where do I begin to let go of the pain of the past and move forward with him?

Edited by zenzen7