How long do you or did you wait?

So how long did you, or do you wait before you take your relationships to the sexual level?

I certainly don't just jump into every guy's bed that I meet.

But I have been in a few relationships where we made the move like after a few dates. And then I have made a couple guys wait almost 6 months.

i was actually in a relationship with someone where he waited almost a year..... it helped tho that it was a long distance relationship..... and a little PS helped! lol ;)

• Author

LMAO! As I am sure he will never know everything you faked :D

Ok, only Lost and I know what this is about :p I'm not toally crazy!

LMAO! As I am sure he will never know everything you faked

HUH???????? wtf does this mean????? (rofl)

I almost never waited. The sex usually happened on the first date.

Maybe I just selected easy women. :)

I don't know of any man who has waited of his own volition. Such sensitive guys may be out there, but I don't know of any.

• Author

DON'T GO THERE! LMAO

You wicked witch!

Yes everyone, she edited her post!!!! There I said it!!! LOL

If only you knew what it said ;) ;) ;)

I don't know of any man who has waited of his own volition. Such sensitive guys may be out there, but I don't know of any.

I know i havent met any :)

It was certainly my choice to wait. I'd rather not be a father yet, thank you very much. There was a time when, when someone chose to wait until marriage to have sex, it was normal, not unheard of.

i am usually pretty quick to hop in the sack, but my current bf we waited 4 months, cause i figured all my other relationships sucked, so i would wait cause i actually liked this guy... and we are still going strong after a year(my longest relationship) he asked a couple times before though.

Man.

The longest I've waited was like a week or so, at the most. I think.

In a perfect world, I'd be able to wait as long as it takes, but damn...I'm only human.

But this girl I'm seeing now, I'm gonna try to wait it out as long as I possibly can. Might as well. I went 18 years of my life sexless, it ain't hard to do.

I don't really think there's anything necessarily wrong with sex on the first date or early on, if it feels right, do it.

Don't cha all think there might be a few steps involved here unless you just want to hump?

How about:

Step 1. Attraction- no sex yet

Step 2. Uncertainty-not sure if you are right for each other etc.-no sex yet

Step 3. Exclusivity-deciding you both want to date only each other-Damn...still no sex

Step 4. Intimacy- Hurrah, Hurrah, finally there is sex but...it now has meaning and it is great!

Step 5. Ya get married- If it all works out.

Okay, So I'm guilty of jumping the ? (gun, what did you think I was goning to say?) I've done it the first night, i've waited two to four weeks. it depends on the situation for me.

• Author
Originally posted by UCFKevin

Man.

The longest I've waited was like a week or so, at the most. I think.

In a perfect world, I'd be able to wait as long as it takes, but damn...I'm only human.

But this girl I'm seeing now, I'm gonna try to wait it out as long as I possibly can. Might as well. I went 18 years of my life sexless, it ain't hard to do.

I don't really think there's anything necessarily wrong with sex on the first date or early on, if it feels right, do it.

You're seeing someone? That breaks my heart! How serious is it? LOL

• Author
Originally posted by UCFKevin

Not very.

:)

You made my face all warm... ;)

Oh Really Now? :D

I can do more than warm you up baby :love:

despite my talk, i waited a long time. i had two long term relationships where i did not have intercourse; the next one felt pretty right after about seventeen dates.