Things (s)he said that made you melt.

Just curious, what's the most incredible thing anyone's ever said to you? The other day, she told me that I'm her hero. She says a lot of really nice things, but the way she said it, I've never felt better about myself ever. I believe my exact words were: " "

Originally posted by dyermaker

Just curious, what's the most incredible thing anyone's ever said to you? The other day, she told me that I'm her hero. She says a lot of really nice things, but the way she said it, I've never felt better about myself ever. I believe my exact words were: " "

He said, "You make me feel like I'm walking on clouds." :love:

Or there was that classic line in a movie a few years back (cant remember the title)...said by man to woman:

"You make me want to be a better man" (actor: Jack N. )

While we are being all warm and fuzzy, I'll share another line from my love which made me all warm inside...

"You hide your wings well my Angel" :D

Quixotic_Dancer

"You're the total package."

and

"I love your mind."

(Sighhh, those lines were from two different guys, and it didn't work out with either one of them). :o

The most incredible thing a man has ever said to me.......or ANY man can say for that matter is:

"Oh GAWD.....YES!"

Originally posted by Thinkalot

"You make me the happiest I have ever felt- thank you for showing me a new way of living" :)

thats the nicest thing ive ever heard