he thinks i fake sick!

i cannot believe this! last night i did not sleep well, and this a.m. i woke up feeling weak and icky all over inside.

i was still laying in bed and told my boyfried that i felt sick like, and he said he is not surpised.

i said why do you feel that way too? he said, no that everytime i have a job i get sick, then walked out of the house!

i swear that is NOT true! i have had work for like every day now for the past three weeks straight, and did not miss one single job!

i rarely miss any of my cleaning jobs, so i don't know where he is getting this thinking crap from!

either way, i am very hurt that he thinks that way about me? even in the past that happened a time or two, does that mean now that i am condemned to being thought of that way when ever i feel sick and have a job the same day?

i think the reason i felt that way, is cause i am doing this low carb eating thingy and i don't think i had enough to eat yesterday and am feeling it now today.

because i am feeling somewhat better or i would not of gotten on here. anyway, i feel like smacking him now, wish he was here so i could go take out my anger and fwustration out on him, instead i might have to go punch the wall!

uggggh...men, i hate them sometimes...nice to know he thinks that way about me..

I've worked 3 weeks in a row without taking a day off...and it WILL get to you mentally and physically!

Since your job is physically exhausting, as mine is, I found taking Potassium Gluconate (or you can eat a couple of bananas a day) helps the aches, pains and leg cramps. A lack of potassium can really make you sick since poyassium serves as an important role in heart muscle contractions, skeletal muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmissions, and the release of energy from food.

So, as it may seem to your boyfriend you are 'sick' as an excuse because you don't want to work, the truth is....you may actually be feeling bad and complaining because you are working too much!!!

I'm no health freak.....believe me. Nor do I take lots of vitamins or anything. This one area though is so important, we get free pills at work. They have found that adequate amounts of potassium help curb job accidents and keep people from calling in sick.