guys, what is wrong with them?

Hi,

I really want to know something about guys.

I mean, I have this guy that cough when I arrive and I find that weird but funny. But why coughing? I mean why can't the guy come and talk to me?!

Then his friends always ring him to let him know I was there, and all of a sudden he would arrive like, oh Im coming to see somebody else even though nobody else was there!!! Or he would stare at me while with his friends..I mean, why do guys just don't come and talk???????????!

so men, I need an answer..because Im not gonna let that go another 3 year!!!!

im a guy and i know why he is not talking to you. he is scared. he probley thinks that you will come and talk to you. even though he really wants to he just cant. the cough though im not too sure.....

• Author

Hi,

Oh right, he is scared or shy? But this has been lasting for a year. But we haven't seen each other during a while because we both went back to our respective countries.

It was funny last year, but NOW! it's kinda "deja-vu", and it's boring...

Last time I saw him he was with some girls and as soon as I arrive, bah...he forgot he was with them! he just kept looking at me and when I caught him, he moved his face to someone else! I know he is under total panick when I am around because he did some stuff that showed it. But I AM NOT GONNA BITE HIM, for god sake!

I won't make the first move because (believe it or not)I am generally shy when he is around (which doesn't really help!). I just don't know what to do anymore...or focus on someone else ..

As for coughin'..I know he did it to get my attention, but I don't know why he just doesn' come and say HI instead of coughing to say HI, I am there!!

If women are complicated, men are not better so far.... :-)

girls are very mysterious. guys , as hard it is for me to say it, are simple-minded creatures. it does not take much to understand us.

Originally posted by 0307

Hi,

I really want to know something about guys.

I mean, I have this guy that cough when I arrive and I find that weird but funny. But why coughing? I mean why can't the guy come and talk to me?!

Then his friends always ring him to let him know I was there, and all of a sudden he would arrive like, oh Im coming to see somebody else even though nobody else was there!!! Or he would stare at me while with his friends..I mean, why do guys just don't come and talk???????????!

so men, I need an answer..because Im not gonna let that go another 3 year!!!!

Because he's shy. I'm the same way.

If you're interested, go up to him.

Originally posted by flyswatter04

girls are very mysterious. guys , as hard it is for me to say it, are simple-minded creatures. it does not take much to understand us.

I've heard women refer to us as plants. Funniest thing I've heard -

:laugh:

• Author

Ok, he is shy.

I think shy guy who are really into a girl should just go because girls expect the guy to come (no need to be agressive either!) and also because girls are shy :-)

I find it hard to go to him to be honest, and I wouldn't know where to start!!! (especially after a few things I told him when we were still friends..aherm!) .

Yeah, I think that some guys are very easy to read because they do little things that shows...