girlfrend

curiousboi001

Ive been going out with my girlfrend for about 2 weeks. The problem is that she constantly goes clubbing, she does drugs, and me and her hardly discuss anything. I tried talking to her but she just simply says that she doesnt think anything wrong. I feel there is a big problem here. How should I deal with it?

If what you have said is true,I see no point in you be together. This girl should either listen,get treament or you simply leave her otherwise you will be heading for a real crisis in your life. That is my opinion my friend.

Two weeks isn't a very long time. How much time over a weekend did she spend with you....in conjuction with how much time she spent clubbing with her friends? Maybe she is just doing her own thing while she waits to see where the relationship is going.

As a single female....I can honestly tell you.....dating a guy for a couple of weeks would not stop me from doing precisely ANYTHING. Once we are in a relationship, I will confer with him. But before then....I'll do whatever the hell I want.

I'd give it some time and see if there is really some sort of a problem...or if she is just a girl who likes to have fun.