I'm competing with another guy for this girl.

OK theres a girl Ive always kindof liked, but never really gave it any serious thought until recently.

Well a few days ago her sister told her that I should go out with her and that she had a crush on me about a year earlier but thought I wasnt into her, and that she thinks I'm hot. But there's a slight bump here. Apparently she had a date about a week earlier with a dude i know and she ended up going down on him (which was very surprising to hear because she seems SO innocent) Well her sister has informed her that I like her, and I went to their house once to hang out. Well she, the guy, and I all have the same class together, and me and her are always meeting eyes and I often catch her glancing at me in class, but she pays LITTLE to NO attention to the other guy, and they have another date on Friday! I think, and I dont mean to sound cocky, that this is one of those, I-just-started-dating-a-guy,-but-now-the-guy-I-really-like-is-liking-me, kind of situation.

My friends tell me I should ask her out for Saturday, what do you guys think about the whole situation?

HokeyReligions

Ask her out for tonight and/or Thursday. Don't listen to rumors of her supposed sexual escapades.

YOUNG LOVE.....plays by different rules!! It's the survival of the fittest. Whip his A$$ and take the girl!!!!!

NO....Alex....I'm just kidding! I think you should let her know that you would like the opportunity to get to know her better...tehn let HER make the choice.

You don't have to win the war.....just let her know you are game for the battle.

• Author

lol my friend told me to wait because his gf (whose best friends with the girl's sister) had said "Tell him not to ask her out, ill explain later" which made me a bit worried, but it turned out to be something about it would be better if I asked her out at her house, apparently in front of her parents. So now its Friday, and I'm not even going to bother this week, because I feel its too short of notice, mostly because I don't think her parents would approve of my short notice. So I'm not even going to heed any of the he-said, she-said bull**** that my friends are putting on me anymore (its just a big waste of time), and just ask her, but I'll have to wait till Wendsday because I have a retreat thing to go to. And on the whole "sexual escapade situation" i believe it to be true because her sister told me.