Girlfriends past relationships, i need .

Hi everyone, im 20 been with my girlfriend for a year now, ive just read through a thread also on here with my exact problem, but couldnt reply.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t12391/

i can not deal with her past (sexual history) its actually killing me, when i think about being with another girl i dont feel id be like this with them.

as for the questions asked in the thread above, i did ask about her past but not knowing what it has done to me, ive been trying to get it out my head for soo long, last night i told her my problem but i am so stuck on what to do, if i didnt love her and want her id have broken up, just dont know if it will ever go.

thinking about someone else having sex with your girlfriend is the worse, and whenever sex comes up in convosation with anyone i seem to think it, and it comes up alot, i know everyone has a past and i need to realize that!

in my mind im kind of hoping theres a cure, ive tried hard but it just plays in my mind.

any help much appreciated, thanks everyone, T

Edited by TSS

I haven't read your other thread, but if you can't get over her past, you need to just find yourself a virgin/someone less experienced and let her go and find someone who is more compatible with her.

• Author

The thing is ive slept with more than her, shes only slept with eight people, id be the same if it was 4 aswel, i just dont know what to do.

The thing is ive slept with more than her, shes only slept with eight people, id be the same if it was 4 aswel, i just dont know what to do.

your problm is you're not seeing her as a normal person. you have her up on a pedestal.

we all like to be adored but refusing to accept and understand she had a sex life before you is immature. something hopefully you will grow out of because the older you get the less likely it will be that you will be with someone who has had no lovers before you.

think back to your past sexual experiences.... do they make you yearn for those people? (hopefully) not! because they are just things which happened in your past. some of them i'll bet you probably regret in some way also.

Its more than likely this is what it is also like for your GF. those old partners mean absolutely nothing and to leave a person because they had a life before you is ridiculous and you will end up missing out.

going over it again and again in your head is so futile and pointless.

i say this respectfully but you need to grow up, man up and realise 'its not all about you'

Edited by TBH
  • Author

Thanks for the reply, that helps alot, and when i think of my past, your soo right they all mean nothing, she had a deep convosation with me and said exactly what i wanted to hear, and i feel fine now, i think i am getting over it, and when i grow up it wont be there.

the thing is all the girls remotely close to me have slept with double that, shes a good girl and i think ive come to that.

Thanks for that comment, helped me out!

Todd.