What was this guy thinking?

Theonethatgotaway

Okay, so this was about 1 month ago. My husband and I were just finishing a cig outside of a restaurant waiting on our food order. We were in the middle of a conversation when this guy came out of the smoke shop next door.(looked like a Jerseyshore type of guy) He came out staring at me, so I looked away and continued talking to my husband. The guys car(a really nice Acura) was parked right in front of the restaurant. I glanced back and he was still staring. The whole walk to his car, he paused for a minute at his car door, still staring at me, got in and backed out of his space still staring at me. Is there anything in particular that could've been going through his mind?

HeavenOrHell

In this thread, and your other one about your sleazy neighbour, you're clearly fishing for us to say to you both these men find you attractive. Why does it matter to you what these men think, doesn't it only matter that your husband finds you attractive?

Both men are/were disrespectful towards your husband and you, staring at you in front of him or making suggestive remarks behind his back, ugh, both of them sound slimy :sick:

(No idea what the random bloke in the street was thinking, maybe he fancied your husband! Or you reminded him of someone, or any number of reasons).

• Author
Theonethatgotaway

Thanks @ HeavenorHell, being considered attractive has never been an issue so there's no fishing for that! As for the guys being disrespectful, there's no doubt about this either. We are in a forum for discussion , so I'm discussing with you and others about the dealings in mylife. As I am sure you have, being that you're in this forum. With that being said I ♥ my husband and his opinion is all that matters. Just sharing! :lmao:

in my experience this sort of behaviour has more to do with the guy competing with the husband/bf and being an a** than his finding the wife/gf attractive. Some men do this for kicks, best ignore it

I'll look at people sometimes because they remind me of someone else.

I'll stare to make sure it's NOT them.

I'll look because a person has an interesting face.

I'll look because they're wearing something that reminds me of the 80s.

I look at a lot of people. These guys likely do the same.