How do i win this girl over???

pricecheck023

So I had met a girl months ago who looked absolutely stunning; probably one of the most naturally beautiful girls i've ever seen. She had a boyfriend at the time so I never completely got to meet her or know her. I've just come across her facebook recently and added her. She's single now! So I got to messaging her and she somewhat remembered me. Like I say we only briefly met, not even sure if we had gotten each others names the first time. Anyways, I randomly just saw her out the other night so I got to see her in person and talk for a bit. I messaged her later on that night and basically told her how gorgeous i thought she was and that I'd love to hang out sometime and gave her my number. She responded saying how she could totally see us getting along and was really glad to have met me for real...however, she wanted to let me know up front that she has just started seeing some guy. They aren't officially together, but she says she likes him...

So I guess the question I have is what do I do now? I can't even explain the giddy excitement I've had over finally finding this girl after all these months and getting my hopes up for her. Now I feel pretty crushed..but should I? I mean is she technically still fair game? I've been single for almost 4 years now. Not because I can't get girls, just that getting through college life being single was just more stress-free. But now I'm really feeling the urge to have someone in my life. And this girl just feels really really right. I know there's plenty of fish in the sea blah blah blah but when you know someone is right you just know. I mean I like to think that I'm a pretty charming guy, and don't usually have trouble with girls liking me so I feel like if I could just get some time with her maybe something more could develop... Any suggestions??

so she's started seeing some guy... look, women like men who are confident and many's the woman who was won over by a man who pursued her regardless of her situation.

merely the act of pursuing earns you points so as i see it you have nothing to loose.

keep on, asking her out, telling her nice things etc. she'll come around :)