Personal Trust Issues

Hi,

This is my first time here soo here goes, I have been in a relationship with my bf for nearly a year and its amazing. Hes my best friend and we are very much in love but my problem is me....Before I met my bf I was a totally different person, I was away at college and indulged in alcohol/sex/drugs. I developed a alcohol dependancy and had alot of casual sex and had many experieneces that im painfully ashamed of. I cheated on partners, betrayed friends and slept around. Almost everynight I would find someone new to have sex with. I was finaly dragged from the gutter by the few friends I had left and I never looked back, I met my bf a few months after and we just clicked. We became best friends and lovers, I told him every detail and he still loved me. My huge problem now is that recently I have been very worried. Im terrified I will ruin everything, that the 'real' me will come back...Im sick with worry and can't sleep. I love my boyfriend and would never hurt him ever but a nasty horrible feeling tells me i've not changed.....:(

If you've come this far without looking back, you can always choose to continue to do so. When you doubt yourself, think of how far you've come, and where you want to be. I think your will & desire are some of the strongest tools at your disposal to accomplish whatever goal you set for yourself. You obviously wanted a better life than the one you had, and you had the will to do what it took to make that better life for yourself. That hasn't changed.

Hope this helps, and best of luck to you :-).