in search of happiness

First off, I'm new here....so Hi! Not sure if this is in the right section, but I really am in desperate search of help....

My fiance and I were together for 2 years, even had a baby boy together. However, we got in a huge fight over something stupid, and we broke up.

Now, 2 months later, we both have decided that we really want to be back together. But both of our families have forbid us to see each other, and have vowed to disown us both if we get back into a relationship. (Both sides really hate each other...)

We both just want things to be back to normal, the American dream...you know? A house, a family, happiness.... Just to be happy again would be so great right now...

How can we do this without getting too much flack from our families? (I guess that's just wishful thinking) Is there any possible way to do this? We are both so heartbroken and lost because of the possible "impending doom" from both families....

Someone please help!

I think you can your fiance have a great chance of making a happy loving home for your son and you should go for it.

If your families have issues after then tell them to mind there own buisiness this is your happiness and future not theirs.

Dont expect either side to be happy but dont ask for permission.....Forbidden you to see each other is just stupid!!!!!

good luck xxx:)