Is it ever ok to spit at a girl when she deserves it?

By definition I'm still a gentleman because I've never hit a girl nor ever will. However, I spat on 3 of them (1 for slapping me and the other 2 for always trying to pick up arguing and wouldn't stop).

So is that at least ok?

I'm guilty of calling the one that slapped me a C but (apart from spitting) but that's just about it.

No, I'd say that spitting is definitely not ok. Not only is it childish in my books, but it's like one of the ultimate insults you can give someone.

MAN ALIVE! Are you joking??? If someone EVER spit in my face or on me I think I'd put their head through a wall. NOT OK. I even ran this one past my gf and she said, and I quote "I would sooner you b**ch slap me. You'd be munching on your genitals for breakfast"

• Author
I even ran this one past my gf and she said, and I quote "I would sooner you b**ch slap me. You'd be munching on your genitals for breakfast"
Wow that's the funniest quote ever. She sure meant business.

What is your thing with spitting?

(From another thread:)

Throw in the evidence in her face and when she has nothing to say but I'm sorry or tries making an excuse, then said it's

over then spit at her and leave.

So, how old are you anyway, like 13?

whichwayisup

Trolls spitting.......:lmao:

Okay if this post is real..

No it isn't okay to spit at someone, let alone your gf.

threebyfate

It's impossible to take this thread seriously.

Imagine watermelon seeds instead of pistols at dawn. The most impressive would be a machine gun effect! :laugh:

• Author
Trolls spitting.......:lmao:

Okay if this post is real..

No it isn't okay to spit at someone, let alone your gf.

Yes I've done that before and didn't bother saying sorry to those girls.

That's why I simple ask if that was ok if a girl is being either overly rude, too confrontation or decides to slap/punch me.

There are always mean girls too.

• Author
It's impossible to take this thread seriously.

Imagine watermelon seeds instead of pistols at dawn. The most impressive would be a machine gun effect! :laugh:

I was just saying what I've done. Some girls simply don't deserve to be talked nicely.
  • Author
What is your thing with spitting?

(From another thread:)

So, how old are you anyway, like 13?

No I just turned 18 years old last month.

I would spit too if a girl ever cheated on me. If I cheated, you can bet I'll get slapped or punched so the equivalent for this if a girl does it is spitting in her face, embarrassing her.

dreamingoftigers

Where I am from, it is assault.

There is only one person I have ever spat on. He is also the person who tried to kill me by strangulation.

Other than that, no it's not okay, and what the Hell is wrong with you?

• Author
Other than that, no it's not okay, and what the Hell is wrong with you?
I guess I can be a jerk sometimes when a girl is being very mean to me.
  • Author
A police officer would pound the living **** out of yo ufo rspitting at them, because it's considered assault with a deadly weapon, meaning spitting Aids and disease at them.

If yo uspat on my sister, I'd ****ing kill you;)

What if there was a valid reason. Like the time I spat on a girl who slapped me hard.

Or for example if a girl were to cheat on me with someone I know? Can I then spit at her upon breaking up?

• Author

Honestly I don't think they should even classified this as assault. It seems to much to fit the term. It's not like I hit them or something. It can be very disrespectful but it shouldn't be labeled as ''dangerous''.

Lucas,

Spitting on someone is punishable by law because, as someone else in this thread mentioned, you can transfer lethal communicable diseases through bodily fluids.

Spitting on someone = asking for someone to beat the **** out of you. It doesn't make you a gentleman and its not acceptable. Maybe you need to get your ass kicked in order to understand that? Because it's obviously not registering with you how f***ed up spitting on someone is by having a bunch of people tell you such on this thread.

• Author
It just shows you as a disgusting pig...

When a lady hits you, you be a man and walk away.... A man hitting, spitting, kicking a lady for whatever reason(unless she is trying to kill you) makes you look like a pussy in front of her and whoever sees it happen.

You would be a cool dude in people's eyes if you just walk away... shows you have great self control.

So according to you spitting at a girl is the same as hitting one?

Ok never heard of that one but alright guess you're right about the just walking away part. Though I still keep my man-card since I never hit one and never will.

Ok never heard of that one but alright guess you're right about the just walking away part. Though I still keep my man-card since I never hit one and never will.

Nope.

You're still a punk.

I guess I can be a jerk sometimes when a girl is being very mean to me.

Glad you see what a jerk move that is. Never do it again.

Spitting is never okay PERIOD! There ARE infectious diseases in spit. Ever watch Finding Nemo? The fish in the dentists office says "the human mouth is a disgusting place." It's true! If a man or anyone ever spit on me I'd have to knock their teeth out. :D

Spitting is never okay PERIOD! There ARE infectious diseases in spit. Ever watch Finding Nemo? The fish in the dentists office says "the human mouth is a disgusting place." It's true! If a man or anyone ever spit on me I'd have to knock their teeth out. :D

I used to work at a group home in my mid-twenties. I got spit on all the time. Right in the face often. I wanted to punch the crap out of these girls- but we couldn't, we had to be content getting paid slightly above minimum wage and endure abuse on a daily basis as social workers in a community setting.

Things have changed- they make more money now- but if I ever dated someone and he spit in my face during a fight??? I'd probably knock him out.

FAIL! Spitting on anyone is the same as hitting them. You're basically raising their chances of getting a disease... thus making the rest of their life an emotional & physical hell. Or worse!
By definition I'm still a gentleman because I've never hit a girl nor ever will. However, I spat on 3 of them (1 for slapping me and the other 2 for always trying to pick up arguing and wouldn't stop).

So is that at least ok?

I'm guilty of calling the one that slapped me a C but (apart from spitting) but that's just about it.

by "definition" i think you meant misogynist, not "gentleman".