overprotective boyfriend!!!!! help!!!

i have a really BIG prob.....my boyfriend of 3 1/2 yrs is way too overprotective...he doesnt ever want me to go out by myself or with any of my friends only him becuz hes scared that someone is gonna cum kill and rape me or something crazy like that....i really wish hed stop actin this way cuz i luv him alot but this crap really gets on my nerves becasuse he acts SOOOOOOOOO crazy...any advice on how to get him to stop????????? thanx!!!

ThisGirlNameKD

Let him know that you have a life without him too, so you need to spend time with people other than him. Also, let him know that ultimately, even if he were with you, he can not protect you from harm 100% of the time. It seems like he's a bit paranoid or maybe suffer from anxiety issues, but those are his issues for which he needs to seek help for. He cannot control everything in life, and don't him have total control over you. Put your foot down.

hmmm

has this always been a problem? or is it recent? Maybe something happened to someone he was close to and hes scared to lose you?

or maybe this is a secret way of keeping you with him at all times.

I guess whatever the reason is you should talk to him and let him know that the situation is getting out of hand, and he doest put and end to it you will!

good luck!