Ok here goes, I recently went on a girls holiday to Ibiza, and had the time of my life. I met a guy out there on the 1st night and we spent the night together just kissing and cudling no more. 2nd night he stayed over and we just kissed and chatted and realised we had loads to common. Another couple of days passed and we slept together, I made it perfectly clear it was all that I wanted and he said he only wanted a bit of fun. Now this is what I dont understand, we agree to meet up on my last night for sex, so I tried to contact him but nothing...we later bumped into each other and he refused to come back to mine claiming he wanted to sleep. I didn't contact him for the rest of the holiday. When I arrived home he had text saying it was great to meet me. I have recently added him on facebook in which he has ignored and hasn't replied to my texts. All i want to know is why he when so odd on the last night, its not like I wanted a relationship with him just a bit of fun. I'm normally good at reading people but in this case i'd appreciate someone else's opinion as to whats going on in his head! thanks guys in advance

Sounds like he may have wanted more with you and only agreed with only wanting a bit of fun to not make it awkward.

He bedded you and isn't interested in anything more. Why would he want to be 'friends' when sex was all he wanted?

creighton0123

Either he wanted more than just sex or he agreed with you and only wanted just sex, seeing no need to meet up with you or continue that much conversation with you outside of a courteous "good to meet you" message.

You had fun. Why so much after thought?

• Author

Maybe deep down I wanted more than just sex, can't think of anything else but him since i've come home, and that is not like me:(

Feelin Frisky

Ug. I thought this was about getting laid on Christmas. We call it "vacation".

HeavenOrHell

He probably either moved onto somebody else, or he has a gf at home.

Ok here goes, I recently went on a girls holiday to Ibiza, and had the time of my life. I met a guy out there on the 1st night and we spent the night together just kissing and cudling no more. 2nd night he stayed over and we just kissed and chatted and realised we had loads to common. Another couple of days passed and we slept together, I made it perfectly clear it was all that I wanted and he said he only wanted a bit of fun. Now this is what I dont understand, we agree to meet up on my last night for sex, so I tried to contact him but nothing...we later bumped into each other and he refused to come back to mine claiming he wanted to sleep. I didn't contact him for the rest of the holiday. When I arrived home he had text saying it was great to meet me. I have recently added him on facebook in which he has ignored and hasn't replied to my texts. All i want to know is why he when so odd on the last night, its not like I wanted a relationship with him just a bit of fun. I'm normally good at reading people but in this case i'd appreciate someone else's opinion as to whats going on in his head! thanks guys in advance

In my opinion he wasn't interested in getting together for some potentially awkward "goodbye sex" with a girl he just wanted to have "fun" with.

If you didn't tell him it was your last night he probably would've been there.