chiquita latina

so what can i do.... i have a bf who is 23 yes i love him but its getting hard ive only been with him for 3 months but already he acts like im married to him i cant go to parties because he gets mad and not only that but if i keep calling him to at least let him know where im at he gets mad if i txt him so much he gets mad but if i complain for the things he does he yells at me and thinks ok for him to do it but not me what can i do yea i love him but i dont want to feel like im nothing for example he went to a party 2weeks ago and danced with other girls but if i go to a party and tell him that i danced with someone else or he finds out i did he yells at me tells me not to talk to him and i just dont know what to do:( not only that but i have a friend who is also friends with him yea i know he likes me nd im starting to like him too but we talk and he understands y im upset and y it hurts so much too let got of my current bf please i need advice p.s. my bf gets mad when i walk outside with shorts or skirts on a hot day he expects me to wear jeans he is crazy please help me:(

SincereOnlineGuy

This guy is only looking to 17yo's for romance because women of 23 or so just point and laugh when confronted by his controlling ways.

There is nothing wrong with your liking the attention of an older guy, but him giving it to you assures that there is more than just a little something wrong with his mind.

(and no, I don't expect that to make sense to you right now)

(If you ever get back to Loveshack when you're 23, you'll imagine your then-male-peers hitting on 17yo girls and you will point and laugh)