My future wife keep friend with kind of ex boyfriend what shall i think ?

Hello All,

I would like to ask you your advice.

I found out that my "might to be'' future wife (she is 28, chinese) keep chatting with her ex boy friend.

She as well keep friend with a guy with who she had sex with in the past (for the sex part i found it out by myself) She even proposed me to introduce him as her best friend. Actually with this guy she have never been boy friend or girl friend more like sex partner or that kind of friend. Well, i really dont understand how can she do this ?

I find this to be kind of wired as i would myself not introduce one of my ex to her or even a woman i had sex with... I kind of feel it is a lack of respect to my partner (well i might be kind of too conservative on this, even if i am open minded)

I mentionned to her that i dont like her to go to see this guy "i know he is kind of your ex boy friend" and she told me "indeed in the past i liked him, but we dont share same value ... but now dont worry he is really just a friend" and she told me as well she "knows how to behave". Then later on she told me she will not meet him, but then afterward i found out she proposed him for a lunch the day after by email. All her email were decent friend kind email.

I would like to ask you what is your opinion about this, dont judge me please about the email thing. I tend to give space to my partner but there is things i have difficulty to accept. Do you think i am being jealous or possesive ?

I ask you this cause in the past i never encountered this kind of situation of being with someone that has more male friend than female friend which is the case for her.

Many thanks for your true advice !

texto

hm i cant give you advice as im have no experience about this... but you got me thinking.

The **** may hit the storm if you tell her that you read her mail, i mean that stuff is really private... but in the same time, she went behind your back about setting up a meeting with him and she kind of lied about it saying that she would not...

i dunno but maybe you should wait and see, dont push her tho, that may end with her going away from you.

i hope someone with more experience will help you, but i kind of notice that the forums sometimes are very unactive =/

chiquita latina

i know u may not want my advice cause im young but i know how u feel because i wouldnt want my partner keeping in contact with an ex-partner not only that but if sh's going out with him and told u she wouldnt then something may be going on that she's ignoring the idea of telling u what shes doing or they may be having something going on my best advice for u is to sit down talk with her let her know how you feel and how strong your feelings are for her that this is hurting u on what shes doing to you wish u the best of luck and follow your heart dont stall this to much because the pain you feel now could get worst each day that this continues P.S please return the favor and give advice to me with my situation thanks