what do you call this type of relationship?

angel_tenniser

i play basketball at the court with 2 guys teaching me shooting/passing/dribbling, they talk to me about dirty talk but its in a joking way. is this ok or inappropriate? none of my other guy friends talk about these things. this are different but sometimes im shocked. but they are nice and patient to teach me basketball. ok for guy friends to talk dirty or wrong?

That's up to you to decide.

Is it ok to you for them to talk to you that way? If it's not, tell them to stop because it makes you uncomfortable. If you're fine with it, just let them be.

spacegirlspiff

I would have to be honest...it depends on how hot the guy is.

Anyway, I would never do that face to face. I get too shocked sometimes to even say anything.

Just my opinion but by dirty talk do you mean that they just make a lot of dirty comments about sex and stuff or that they like to talk dirty with you then say they are joking? There's a difference. For example do they talk with you crude jokes about anal sex and whatnot or do they talk about wanting to have anal sex with you? I worked in construction for 5 years, and I can tell you from experience that many men joke dirty with their guy friends, a lot. A lot of guys that see you as a real good buddy or friend will do this with you as well. Many of the guys I worked with did it just to watch me blush (unfortunately I blush very easily). Being the only girl that worked at this job I also got the chance to watch these guys interact with each other when they thought no one was watching. Guys like to joke dirty.

I would say these guys are very comfortable with you on a friend level, like a lot of my guy coworkers were with me. On the flip side I have never had a guy that I dated or was interested in talk that way with me. Nor have I had any of the guy friends that I wasn't as close to as I was with these guys joke that way with me. I did talk to one of my coworkers about this and he said a guy will never treat his lady like he would treat one of the guys. I guess what I am saying is that if it isn't dirty talk with you and is just dirty jokes all around then you I would say you've been officially graced into the world of guys speak :p If you are uncomfortable with any of it though just tell them, most are very respectful of that and will tone it down. Sometimes they get so comfortable with you that they forget that even though your buddies there is still a lady present :)