Girlfriend invited friend on our "date"

Okay this is kind of stupid butt!! So I was given tickets from a friend for me and my girlfriend to see Dave Matthews this weekend, She is a HUGE DMB fan and has wanted to see them forever.. After I told her she was so happy and thanking me like crazy....

(Just some back up info... My good friend just came out last week and i'm completely supportive of him, he's a great guy. before that time my girlfriend would talk to him all day and they would text all the time.. which really made me wonder if something was going on, but it turned out she was just helping him.. I know how insecure i was right?..)

Okay so back to the story.. I wanted this to be special for me and her but now she asked Frank (let's just call him frank) to go to the show with us and to buy his own ticket.. She's my girlfriend and i love her to death but it really annoys me when people invite other people to things.. What am I going to do now? She's gonna be pissed at me if i tell her No. It's just i wanted it to be us two...