I am sexually repressed to the point of having a nervous breakdown

I'm 25, never had sex. I moved back with my folks after living abroad for a year. So far, I'm waiting to start working (job teaching starts in 3 months).

With no friends, no reason to go out, no one to go out with.....it's basically impossible to have sex. All I keep hearing is "some day" "Some day". What I want is sex , a lot of it, every single day....or at least 3-4 times a week. There's no way of doing it.

So I stay home, I read, I try to keep myself sane...repressing the rage. Suddenly , something tiny happened: my printer jammed, and I threw a fit. I smashed it for minutes before realizing: "Holy ****. Something needs to be done".

I just don't know what. Online doesn't work I feel either.

(I'm a guy btw. Using my friend's account)

Thank you for your time.

Ross MwcFan

How come online doesn't work?

Surely if you put up a profile on POF looking for intimate encounters you'd be bound to get to hook up with someone?

Btw, I think you probably mean sexually frustrated, not repressed.

Here's something you might already know You're not sexually oppressed, you're just living in a society obsessed with sex. There's so much more you can do besides getting frustrated with yourself.

Plenty of people have done so much at 25. I know people who started their own business, volunteered for great things, picked up new hobbies. They probably haven't gotten laid, but they don't really care either. Above all else, it's much worse thinking that your life is going nowhere. Maybe you can find something else for yourself to do, a fun distraction, and it won't be as bad.

Mate,

Try online sites like a member has said. The only thing is, it usually requires patience. Said this, because, you'd have to be chatting with them, depending on the girl, might take a while; couple of days to weeks.

Also, get yourself out there. Just on a good day, dress moderately and go out with the intention of just talking to girls. try not to expect the sex asap. This way, u"d flow more when conversing to her. But still have the end goal in your mind. This would help with the flirting side of things. And before you know it, yyou'd have had your first sex.

but most of all, respect the girls. Can't stress this out enough. treat them good, try not to be rude. That way, you'd get more I assure you.

Thing is, nobody can really tell you the secret formula to get laid, I'm trying to, but can't really put it into words. You just have to dive in there. Trust me.

If you need any info or something. message me. k

take care

TheLawmaker

I feel sexually frustrated too, but I'm not at the point where I'm breaking things.

I feel bad for you, though, man. I'm 28, and haven't even kissed a girl.