Begging For Sex

preciousdiamonds4me

Well I have been with my boyfriend only 7months now. We never have any fights expect for one subject it comes to sex. I want it it more. He says I want it to much and a lot of times he's just not in the mood. So I asked him what can I do to get him in the mood and he said I don't know. I feel like its something about me that he doesn't seem to like sex that often. I asked him about his sexual realtions with his ex if it was the same amount and he said yes.

He had a an operation for a herana sugrey before he got with me and he complains when I am on top it hurts more , so we put a stop to me being on top. It seems like whenever I ask for sex, he says he's hurting down there, or has a headache or stomach is hurting. I don't get it, thought men were suppose to want sex all the time. What is wrong with me ?

HokeyReligions

Men are people too and they are all different, with different needs, feelings, desires, etc.. He also had surgery for crying out loud! You sound totally selfish and self-centered. Let the poor guy go find someone who will treat him right and respect him.

• Author
preciousdiamonds4me

He had this sugery like a 2 or 3 years ago before me. His ex was very heavy and I think she might have damanged him being on top. Thank you for your opinion your entitled to it as well as anybody else. I disagree with you I am not being selfish or self centered, sex is part of the realtionship. I know its not a big part but it still is a part. In our first week he had no problem haveing sex with me it was every day for crying out loud now its down to maybe once every three weeks. I feel for him and understand there's times he's in pain... Anyways thank you for you thoughts.

See if you can get him to a physician. He shouldn't still have pain this long after the surgery. Maybe something else is wrong.

• Author
preciousdiamonds4me

Yeah I have been asking him to go to the doctor. He always tells me he dont have the money. I tell him there's patiantce assitantce. I don't even care if the sex stays the way it is. I am just worried about him.

Hi...I think he should see the doctor. I know that a doctor's visit means putting a hole in his pocket, but you really have to put all of that aside when it comes to your health. Why doesn't he try to get some kind of medical insurance? HealthyNY (HealthyNY.com) is a program that offers health insurance for low income people. It takes a lot of paperwork and time to look for the best health coverage for you, but it's worth it.

Coming back to your problem....how long have you been with him? When the relationship is still fresh, it is normal to have sex very often, like you said at least once a day. Maybe he's getting tired of same old routine. Maybe you should try to do other stuff and whenever you're both in the mood again you do it. If not, just wait until it happens.

I, for instance, love to make out with my boyfriend. The more frequent we have sex, the more I want. But I realize that it is good in a way, but honestly, we get tired of it once in a while and sometimes wonder if it is just for the sex. So we slowed it down a bit. I now feel that sex just comes when the moment is right. Just don't think about it. When it's the right time, you'll know. We are not leaving our homes with the idea of getting laid at the end of the night. We leave our homes to just be together, hanging out, and when it comes, it comes. And everytime it's good.

Men are humans too and they have feelings too like women, and they too can feel like it's only sex you're after. I'm not saying you are, but sometimes they or we do think like that. So be supportive and don't push sex too much..... perhaps take him to the doctor if needed.

• Author
preciousdiamonds4me

Well I have been with him 7 months now. I did not know that adhesions could hurt down there. We try a lot of new things, I would like to try more but are living situation prevents us from trying a lot of things. See we stay with my mom and her husband I know this a factor to not getting as much as I would like. No I am not all about sex, everything else is just wonderful with him. Sometimes I ask myself if I could be a nymphomaniac. Anyways thank you all for your thoughts, advice, and cristim.[color=green][/color]