Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

So there are these two guys i'll call them dave and bob. well i met bob right before i went to school at a party and we hit it off but i expected nothing to come of it since i was leaving in a few weeks. Ever since he's met me he has called me a few times during the week to see how i am and wants to come visit me and has kinda implied that we are/will be in a realtionship. This is really surprising behavior because i figured he'd forget about me after i let, but he's still going stong :love: I met dave when i came to school through a friend of mine up here who brought him and a few other friends by for a party my school was having. we hit it off too and went to the party and danced together and made out a little and then the night was over and i had class so dave and his friends left and went back to their school. So I didn't really talk to dave for the rest of the week but when i went to go visit his dorm i ended up hanging out with him, and nothing happened. that continued on for a few weeks...every now and then we would make out but nothing else although our "relationship" was getting more and more intense. then one weekend there was another party at my school and unfortunatly i drank a lot which led to me sleeping with a kinda friend of his. i was really upset that it happened and asked his friensd not to say anything to dave and they agreed. the next weekend i went there and was with dave and one thing led to another and we slept together. the next week came and i got a weird vibe from him so i in general figured he was a huge ass and decided to act like us being together was no big deal and just said we're friends. all this time bob has also been on the other end still calling me and such. so a few more weeks have gone by and dave seemed to have warmed up to me again and last weekend we went and hungout in his room and were talking and he kept trying to kiss me which i was avioding cause we were "friends" even though i didn't want us to be. so he got kinda upset and after some prying said something about the situation that happened with the his kinda friend. which kinda threw me off and i realized why he had so dramatically changed right after we were together. im assuming someone told him about it. so we talked about it and i explained that i had a lot to drink and made a very bad decision and also talked to him about the communication problems we were having. so the air was cleared and we slept together again. my main problem is that i know i shouldn't be with him in general because he doesn't want to date me. he has told me repeatedly that he hasn't dated in two years. but it makes me upset because he brought up bob also who some of my friends had talked about with me in front of him because it didn't really matter because we were "friends". so im not sure what to make of him in general.....he gets jealous of other guys, doesn't want to date right now, basically never talks to me beside when im there, always expects his friend to call me to come over so then he knows and wants to hangout. he knows i don't really want a really seriosu relationship right now, like im not looking for a husband..im 19 and have a ton of school left before ill even think about that but it seems kinda weird to me that he has an issue with me keeping bob around cause i like him alot and if we weren't so far apart we'd be together yet he doesn't want to date me. so right now i have two guys in my life and neither one of them i can date which drives me nut. i know the end of this got confusing so let me know if i can clarify any of them!!!!

I had a little difficulty following your story, especially the fact that you can't date Bob - I assume it must be because he lives too far away. It does seem like you are either not clear about what you want or are allowing yourself to get distracted by getting in too deep with people and getting emotionally involved before you know you both want the same things. It sounds as though casual sex does not interest you so go more a more meaningful relationship - don't worry too much about it getting too heavy, just make it clear marriage won't feature in your plans for some time. Enjoy searching for Mr.Right!