Obsessive love - unreciprocated love - love not returned

12 months ago i fell for my sis in law 16 yrs my junior...6 months ago i told her i had feelings for her that went way beyond those of a bro in law....2 months ago i told my wife....her response was measured ..still loves me..wants to make it work ..loves her sister more than me ..in limbo...have solid friendship with sisinlaw...i suspect she has feelings but loyalty to sister stronger...i cant go on loving 2 people...want to force the issue with sisinlaw..ask her how she feels...if positive then leave...I wont break up her family over this...if negative then leave...let people get on with lives without me in the way....have told wife of this plan to confront sisinlaw in private talk next time shes up (we meet up once a week for talks or she comes stays the night )..situation wierd..kids involved so makes it doubly hard to leave...just cant go on living with wife and obsessing about her sister !....

Girlinterrupted

It would be incredably selfish of you to approach the sister in law! Consider the other people involved and I do think this would break up any family. I say get over it! It's moraly wrong.