Assaulted by two girls

A couple days ago, I was beat up by two girls.

I was in the last one in the gym locker and was finishing up my shower when unknown to me; two girls came into the locker room to steal my wallet. After drying myself off and throwing my towel into the hamper, I came to the lockers to find to my surprise these two girls going through my stuff. I wasn’t sure what to do. There I was standing totally naked in front of these two girls while one of them was holding my wallet.

When I tried to get my wallet back, one of them kicked me in the groin. I fell to the floor in pain at which both of them continued to kick me. I was kicked all over, but my testicles took the worst beating. They’re still swollen, bruised and extremely sore. I just hope there’s no permanent harm.

It’s not just the physical pain, but the humiliation of the whole thing that makes it hard. My male ego is all but gone.

wow...rough time dude...

I think that would be the last thing on earth i would expect a woman to do...

stealing money then kicking someone in the nuts...I just cant see women doing something like that...just too cruel man!!

thats what sucks about having balls...one instance you're up and healthy, the next second you're lying on the floor with horrible agony unable to speak or move

Call the police - if you haven't done so already. Don't be ashamed. Okay they were female and you're supposed to be a tough macho male...right? Crap! These evil women caught you when you were vulnerable.

Use the anger and embarrassment you feel to channel against these women and get them caught. Did you get a good look at them?

Good Luck!

did you get a good look at them? call the cops and tell them as much as you can - every single detail you can remember about the whole thing. did this happen at school? could be they are students. and maybe you're not their only victem. what they did is some serious sh*t and they sould be punished. forget that they are girls - wrong is wrong. don't worry about what others would think just because of their gender. as far as your nads are concerned, they're probably ok, but if they continue to hurt for a couple of days go to the doctor. sorry this happened to you, man. but this is a serious crime and you should do all you can do bust these criminals. good luck. and in the future lock your stuff up.