So there's this girl...

winnwinnfreddy

(Also in Dating thread - not sure where it should be)

So I met this girl at a party a few days ago out in California. We didn't exchange a lot of words over the night, but the few that we did were very, well, nice. We stood pretty close together and had good eye contact the entire time we talked. At the end of the night, I gave her a hug and she went on her way.

Moments after wards, I was pissed at myself that I didn't get her number - figured it was a lost cause. One of my friends who was at the party just so happened to get her number (he's just that guy who gets everyone's number) and wasn't interested in her, so he just gave it to me when I asked for it.

So I texted her all "Hey, met u at the party last night. Was nice to meet you and we should chill sometime if you're ever in the san fran area" (paraphrased)

to which she replied..

"hey, was nice meeting you too! sadly, i won't be in the san fran area for another few weeks (she lived somewhere a few hours east and was visiting family), but i'll hit you up when I'm around and we can hang out." (Paraphrased a bit)

I then just had a pretty simple response, all "Can't wait!" (again, paraphrased) and that was that.

Now, my question is, like, what do I do now? She won't be down in san fran for another few weeks and there was nothing in the couple texts we sent back and forth that I can really go somewhere with. It's either say something out of the blue or say nothing at all.

Should I ask her if she's on facebook? Just try to talk (via text/call?)? It's a tough one (a spot I haven't been in before) and need some advice. Not sure if I should initiate; and, if so, what I should do.

Thanks

Edited by winnwinnfreddy