Why do woman have to hear this?

Can somebody please clue me in on this? I met a woman a few Months ago and I liked her . and she told me she also likes me but she had a boyfriend. So I was talking to her friend and she said that this woman knew I liked her. However she acted like she didn't and one time she fought with me until I came out and verbally said I like you. So I mention this to her friend and she said """ She did know that you liked her, but she is a woman and she needs to hear you tell her that, and it had to come directly from your mouth."""" Now my question is 1. Why do woman have to hear you tell them that you like them? 2. Would it make a woman happy if any person of the street told them that they like them, or do they have to also like the person telling them that???? Thanks!!!!

Thats actually is a hard one! Well number one answered.. Its better to hear it from the horses mouth as they say.. She might not have belived you or something.. And its always nice to hear someone say that they like you wether its a stranger or a friend.. I like to hear people say they like me.. And its always better to hear it from the person who thinks it..

Take it easy

Christine

well its kinda like this: you have always wanted to hear that your family loved you, or that someone liked you, im sure.

us hearing this is a sense of sureness. if you dont tell us, how are we supposed to know? i dont want to hear it from someone else, i want to hear it from you, darnit

we want to hear things from the source. its not like you never have. look at it this way- say someone at work (coworker) said " hey you are getting a raise this month". would you want to hear it from the coworker or from the actual person whos giving it to you- to make sure it wasnt just a rumor.....

• Author

Ok I understand but if she already knew I liked her then why did she have to hear it come from my mouth? My whole point is whether or not this is good or not? Like what I mean is me as a guy I could careless if somebody whom I DIDN'T like told me that they liked me. Now she did tell me that she like me but I am skepitcal for some reason maybe because of my extremely low self-esteem.....

you need to talk to her about it. i think you are old enough to cut the shi* and get to the point, right? just ask her why she needed to hear it from you and ask as many things as you need to, until you are satisfied.