Making a Loose-Loose relationship decision

Enlighten_ME

I am trying to think things through and make the correct decision.

My Girlfriend's relationship mannerisms are not typical. It has often left me questioning her true feeling for me. She is a divorcee and her husband left her for another woman.

Early in our relationship i found a post on craigslist missed connections where she was posting her feeling for him. Pretty heart felt stuff.. When i confronted her about it she initially lied. After i told her i knew she admitted it, and chalked it up as a moment of weakness. in the beginning i questioned her about her feeling for him often.. She has always reassured me she is over him, so i felt completely betrayed.

Now on Valentines day i found another one At least 9 months later ,, this time a response to one where she mentioned that it sounds like it could be her. She asked why cant he just call her, and asked for more information on who it is too.

I do love her and she is now living with me.. But i don't trust her as far as i can throw her.. About 4 or 5 months ago she told me she wouldn't visit the site anymore, because i told her i didn't like it and felt it was the equivalent of a dating site. She said it was just interesting to read btw.

I have done so many things to help her and her son.. Even supporting them for 3 months because she lost her job which put me in debt.. loaned her countless amounts of money. Givin 150% in our relationship.. She comes off as self centered and not very intimate with me. Not sex in itself , we have plenty of sex.. Just in other-ways, i cant rightly put my finger on it.

I am sorry for the long post but i need some honest opinions here. I am contemplating asking her to move out and breaking it off.. I constantly feel like there is no real intimacy from her, but i love her dearly. And now i know she is still on craigslist reaching out to men or her ex.. I dont know if there were otheres between but i assume there were other posts.

I am typically not a pushover and always have my eyes open for being used. But did this one get over on me?

Confused as hell.