Am I being needy or clingy?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and have lived together for about that time. We've had our ups and downs, but love and care for eachother greatly. We plan on spending the rest of our lives together.

Basically our schedule is, go to work, come home in the evening, eat dinner, Skype with friends, gaming. We have an equal love of gaming so it doesn't bother me.

I am fully aware that it's normal for most guys to act differently around their guy friends than their girlfriend, and I understand that. It's just kind of bothered me that the only time I get to experience the "real" him lately is in the morning when he's getting ready for work, which isn't but an hour. Whenever he gets home from work, we're chatting with his guy friends and gaming until we go to bed.

Am I being needy by wanting a full day of just the two of us? Yesterday we had to run errands and it was so nice to just talk to him... but I want to have that once in a while too.

I don't think you're being needy at all. Needy/clingy is when the quality time expectation is totally more & out of proportion with independent or other social time. In your case, all that other stuff is overpowering your relationship. I can see how you'd feel that it would be nice to get some more quality time with him. Why don't you suggest dinner out one night or some other activity out of the house that will create some alone time for you two.