Unsure on dads intentions

Im have no one else to go to for this, as all the wise adults I know and trust are friends with my parents.

My dad got a new phone and he pulled me aside and said he wasn't happy how you couldn't delete call history or messages. I showed him how to do it and he was very pleased. Then the next day I was going through his phone (just looking a pictures he had taken of the dog) and he jumped up out of his seat and was fussing about behind me 'what are you doing?' 'what are you looking at'. So I gave him back his phone.

It wasn't till later it got me thinking about how strange this is! I have been dreaming about my dad having an affair since thinking about this, and its really stressing me out. My parents are very loving and live for our family, they celebrated valentines together yesterday and dad is always at home straight after work and never goes away with work.

Should I ignore those strange reactions, as it could be something silly or should I ask him about it? I really don't want him to think I would doubt him and he has done so much for him and I do love him to bits!

for sure I here you. by the way you should come and see my sons site. However, I am involved with some of the complex issues of making web sites (and software) accessible to as many people as it can be and it is very difficult to try and meet anyone's requirements. Of course, having basic guidelines help, but when some comes to me personally and says, by way of example, 'how can I put maths on the web accessibly when my people can't install mathplayer' even I have to hold my own hands up as well as say I don't know! I believe that my personal connection with visual impairment allows me to think about the technical issues but I don't claim to be an expert of either impairment or accessible -- I've too much nonetheless to learn for that. Whilst gary - I'm really at the University of Nottingham although I've been linked to projects based in every state. MSOR has bases in a number of universities and one is likely to be at Glasgow uni which hosts the website. Having said that, we have had thunderstorms in Nottingham also and they've be enjoying havoc with my internet connection!