new ad for visa

hello everyone

trip to caribbean 1500.00ch

gifts and postage 200.00ch

trip for me to go to europe and meet family members and site seeing 1500.00ch +

gifts and postage 250.00

two months after i got home to tell me we are over : priceless

lol

well i had to get that one out of my head sry but the above is very true and i was wondering after someone spends all that money(which they dont) on u and u believing this person was serious about the relationship just to up and say that their feeling have changed and they wish u a nice life and still want to be friends ,what would u do . i mean we never had any fights he said that he loved me and wants me to be apart of his life blah blah, just to be cold hearted and break up cause now he sees no future ( cause of distance) mind u i was willing to move for this to work . how do u cope with this when u still love the person ?

hope i made sense

need some feedback plz

You don't really provide much in the way of background info about the relationship itself. So I can only comment on what you have provided in the way of the relationship's expense tab (you are also vague about who picked up that tab).

But if your question is, "how could he have spent so much money and time on me, and then turn around and dump me without warning?" my answer is: some people just don't put a lot of thought into what they're doing. They do what they want to in the moment, they're prone to making big gestures, sparing no expense. They come on strong. And they disappear just as quickly.

People who approach you with more caution, who are a bit more low-key, might not be as exciting as Mr. Let-Me-Whisk-You-Away. But they're probably more grounded and realistic.

It sucks to discover that you've been caught up by a human tornado -- only to be dumped, dazed and bruised, in a decimated cornfield 30 miles from home. But on the bright side, you got some free travel out of it. Next time you see one of them bearing down on you, head for the storm cellar.

• Author

sry for the little amount of information but it goes like this we met about two years ago and just little over a year hye deceided he come to see me and decided he wanted me. i was really into this guy and he was into me i know to keep a ldr alive u have to communicate and that whats we were doing ,i was talking to him every day and well after the trip to visit him i continued to speak him but i felt that he was acting a lil strange like distant so i asked him and he says that he dont know what going on with him and he feels like i should go out with my friends ( which i do) but in the end he said he needed space and he dont think there is a future for us and never will ,but he still has feeling for me . i'm just so confused about this situation .

he paid for everything

If a person wants to break up with you, for whatever reason...however vague...you are the winner. You don't need to waste your time with somebody whose heart is not in the partnership. As for the expensive trip prior to the breakup, chances are good he had breaking up in mind well in advance but felt a nice trip and good time would either take the edge off the breakup, reduce his guilt feelings or be a decent consolation prize. He's pretty stupid if any of those were the reasons. Believe it or not, break-ups often happen in similar fasion, after birthday parties, during holidays, upon the return from wonderful vacations, etc. It doen't make a lof of sense but that's the way things are here on Planet Earth.