Ex wife was found guilty today

I just got off the phone and found out that my ex was convicted of armed robbery and drug possession. I wonder how much time she will get especially considering she has a record already. Part of me feels bad for her because she will not do well in prison with her attitude but in reality she did this to herself.

• Author
Oh Woggle!

That is hardcore!

Sorry?

Be sorry for her. Nobody sees her as the victim anymore because she exposed her true colors.

Wog - let it go...... i give you permission.

to give her any thought or energy is only feeding into the negativity = which makes it grow bigger to YOU.

let it go. she is the past.

focus on what's good in your life at this very moment = that is all you get... this moment right now.

• Author
Wog - let it go...... i give you permission.

to give her any thought or energy is only feeding into the negativity = which makes it grow bigger to YOU.

let it go. she is the past.

focus on what's good in your life at this very moment = that is all you get... this moment right now.

I am letting it go but I finally feel vindicated after being made out to be a monster by many people that knew us. Finally her true colors are exposed.

• Author
Seems like she's living the "Natural Born Killers" on her own....

It's funny how we used to watch that movie and pretend it was us. I guess she was actually serious about it.

My ex husband had problems with drugs too. He relapsed back on heroin after I left him and all I could do pray and continue no contact.

I have applied the serenity prayer in that relationship:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change (My ex)

The courage to change the things I can (My dysfunction)

And the wisdom to know the difference (Detachment and no contact)

It wasn't easy and I still wonder about him even though we've been divorced for 6 years. Hang in there.

I am letting it go but I finally feel vindicated after being made out to be a monster by many people that knew us. Finally her true colors are exposed.

Yes, let it be.. She isn't worthy of any thought in your head. She's your past, she's made many mistakes and now will suffer consquences ONCE again.

I hope this gives you closure so you truly can move forward with your life and have this crazy ex affect you anymore.

edgeofdarkness
I just got off the phone and found out that my ex was convicted of armed robbery and drug possession. I wonder how much time she will get especially considering she has a record already. Part of me feels bad for her because she will not do well in prison with her attitude but in reality she did this to herself.

holy crap u pickked a bad un ther Woggle.,! what was hte orginal attractoin??

• Author
holy crap u pickked a bad un ther Woggle.,! what was hte orginal attractoin??

Before she really lost it we were both two troubled kids living on the New York streets and we thought we were kindred spirits. Things were great until I bought the house in NJ and then it turned into a nightmare.

Wow. Sounds you like you are well rid if she is a criminal? I don't know the whole story but I guess you are no longer couple so thank yourself lucky:eek:

Hope you find a decent woman next time.

• Author
Wow. Sounds you like you are well rid if she is a criminal? I don't know the whole story but I guess you are no longer couple so thank yourself lucky:eek:

Hope you find a decent woman next time.

I already found a great woman.

Duckduckgoose

Yay for Woggle!:D

You get +100 points for being awesome and stuffs and finding a great new woman!

And lulz for the ex being found guilty and going to jail.:)