I made her cry..I want to save my relationship! What shall I do?

We had a fight.I made her cry.. She told me that I can't understand her feelings (she is not so open, that's why we had the fight).I want to save my relationship! What shall I do? Pls help me as soon as possible.I love her!

Just let things cool down a bit and try to talk to her about it peacefully. Don't pressure her into talking about her feelings if she doesn't want to. Its not unusual for girls to cry when they fight with someone they care about, at least in my experience.

I know what it is like when you love someone who is not an open book when it comes to there emotions. Being in a long term relationship with one of these cold cases left me the same way. I found a great guy but due to years of unresolved relationship issues and pocketed hurt and aggression I withdrew from a great guy. Sometimes lashing out at him or overreacting to the minor annoyances of relationships. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you really love her and you think it is workable-- work on it. There are a few factors at hand her that you should really consider in trying to find a resolution to this situation.

1. Are you are her just coming out of a relationship?

2. Has she or yourself suffered any type of abuse in there lifetime-- emotional, psychological, or other wise?

3. What was the fight about? Was it over an action or something said? Did it escalate immediately or was it pushed away and then you fought after the issue?

4. wHat emotions or thoughts is she keeping from you? Have you asked her why? What is driving her to do so? Are you keeping anything from her?

5. Do not pressure her. The harder this extremely sweet and caring guy tryied the fastest I withdrew. Get the truth out and work on a resolution- wether it is a relationship, friendship or none of the above. I can say that me and this guy are nolonger even friends and it hurts. If you can avoid the pain do so. If it causes you more pain to stay in the situation you will have to do right by yourself and leave if she's not what you're looking for. Good luck!! Feel free to contact me anytime.

• Author

Thanks! It really worked! We are at our best now..Like the old times......Iam really really really happy :D:laugh::D:laugh::D

Thank you all ppl!!!

Cheers