Let's hear it for the Fat Dudes...

I know the title sound comical but I'm curious.

This all stems from a conversation I've had with my sister and several women. Let me describe them... Big, heavy, women. For instance, my sister is 5'5" and probably about 300 lbs. So for instance, my sister never really had a problem finding dates, and neither did my other big boned female friends. Don't get me wrong, they like many women (of all sizes), complain they can't find the "perfect" guy, but when they set their sight down a smidge, they are far from longing for companionship.

Long story short, there is obviously guys out there who likes bigger girls. The guy himself doesn't have to be a fat dude, as I've known guys of all sizes like bigger girls... It's just a preference.

I'll admit however, that I've only heard big woman say "I want me a BIG man." Let me clarify, I don't mean big as in 6'6" 250, built like a linebacker big. I'm talking, Jared before his discovery of Subway Jared.

In summary, if you took a couple from the biggest loser 'before' photos, I know there are decently, fit, good, looking guys, who dig the woman.

How many woman on this board would be attracted to the "before" photo of the dude?

laRubiaBonita
How many woman on this board would be attracted to the "before" photo of the dude?

attracted on looks only? i probably would NOT be attracted merely from a photo.

it takes more that looks.... i need to hear the voice, see his affects, see how he interacts with others and his surroundings.

i am not superficial enough to make determinations on looks alone.

let's just say that size/weight isn't as important to me as others make it out to be. But, as LRB points out, there's much more to be considered. And then there's the old chemistry thing ... and believe me, it's not restricted to buff-looking dudes!

My bf weighs about 210 pounds, having slimmed down from 265 pounds. I think he's lovely :love:

I've never been into skinny guys though - the men I find attractive are usually around 210-ish or more.

theBrokenMuse

I'm attracted to men I deeply connect with on an intellectual level. :love: The weight isn't an issue for me unless his weight had gotten to the point where it started to become debilitating. That's a turn off for me.