trying win someone or trying to stop liking them

i am really good friends with a girl an i have fancied her for ages and last night i finally confided in myself to tell her an she said that she dosent like me that way an i dont want to harm our friendship but i think about her all the time. so i need some help of trying to give up on her or try an get her to like me please help

if i do make more of an effort i know she will reject me and will ruin our friendship

so i dont want our friendship to be ruined so basically i want to try an stop liking her but i don't know if i can because i fancy her so much

please help

• 1 month later...
dreamingoftigers

Try going no contact with her for a little bit until you feelings wane. It'll happen, has happened lots to me in my younger years.:cool:

If it were only that easy........going through something real similar. Had no contact for almost two months, it has gotten a bit easier but my heart still aches, healing heartbreak takes a long time......you at least still have the friendship. So keep it to friends only, be thankful for that and give yourself time to heal.