I'm I really a bully myself?

I don't if there something wrong with me at times. There are times I like feeling the one in charge. My greatest dislike is if someone were to think he/she can put me in my place.... it would irritate me.

Sometimes I can be kind of bossy but only with those that are the least likely to stand up for themselves.

So now I'm starting to wonder what type of wife (the day I get married that is) would I be like.

For instance I tend to have my mother's temperament sometimes. If I get upset then yelling is my way out. Unfortunately for her my father is a yeller too and will confront her right away.

Unlike me, I would know who I'm dating (a non-yeller who follows traditional standards obviously... if you know what I mean) but it still wouldn't be right. Is there a way I can put a stop to it?

I think this was a learned trait at home.

My father can sometimes be a bully to my mother... making her shut up and the one in charge which is cowardly because it's an easy target (my guess is he would definitely not mess with Mike Tyson obviously... lol). I feel myself about to follow similar path. I guess it must really feel good being in charge and knowing the person can't do nothing.

Edited by samsungxoxo