What you like most about your significant other

I usually tell him it's because I paid for him when we eloped 11 years ago and married at a Tennessee courthouse! that usually gets a grin ... then I tell him I would never have gotten married or stayed married to him if I didn't think he had a good, loving heart.

It would be easier to list things I don't like about my husband, because I love everything about him.

But some things I really admire is that he is a hard worker and most importantly..in the whole 4 years we have dated..I have NEVER had to worry about him doing something he wasn't supposed to or lying to me. I can completely trust him. I think that is the most important quality to have in a significant other.

He's amazingly generous, patient and kind. He gets me and understands what I try to tell him, even when i don't understand myself. I know I can count on him and that he'll be there for me.

He has a heart of gold, is so sweet, and would do anything for me. Also, I can tell him anything without fear of being judged and he's a great listener. I love spending time with him and he goes above and beyond the call of duty all the time. Best of all, we're each other's best friends.

He does things for me without me asking, like filling my car up with gas, washing my car, etc. Sometimes when I ask why he did something, he'll say, "Because you deserve it." I think that's so sweet.

cindy says "He does things for me without me asking, like filling my car up with gas, washing my car, etc. "

yeah, that's probably the best thing about being married and he doesn't mind doing those little things for you. I'd go nuts if I had to keep track of oil changes or trying to figure out what the strange pinging noises are coming from under the hood. Thank goodness for guys who willingly take over car maintenance!!!

note: Ryan wouldn't have to do any of that, though. He'd just need to be understanding about my wanting to run my fingers through that gorgeous hair every time I got near him ... :love::love::love:

You know, I was so excited to respond to this thread...But when I started listing all the things I loved about my "J," it was almost two pages long!!

Decided it was just simpler to say: "EVERYTHING."

Headed out to the garage now so I can give him a big ol' hug! :love:

Thanks Al, for posting a topic that brought a smile for a change!!

Quankanne: So glad to see there are other ladies out there who adore l-o-n-g hair! I have begged and pleaded with "J" never to cut his, although its now longer than mine!! :laugh:

Friends don't let friends use scissors!
;)