How young is too young to be in love?

Ashleebaby28

I was wondering what some of you thought about Love and age, How young is too young to be in love? Is it okay for someone 18 years of age to be in love? 15? Can teenagers be in love or is it just fake?

I fell in love for the first time at age 12. She sat next to me in the seventh grade and we couldn't take eyes off of each other. Her name was Toni as well, with an "i" at the end. All over school, they would say T-O-N-Y plus T-O-N-I. It was great!!!

Each time I have fallen it has been a different experience. No matter what you call it, if you feel you are in love you are. You will find no definitive answer to this question, it's just sort of individual opinion. So why not form an opinion of your own and go with it.

Just because you are in love with someone doesn't make it any kind of special deal. You're just in love with them. What happens from there is dependent on the two parties...whether or not one or both are married....whether or not they live in the same city...and other factors.

i think young kids fall in love with older people who they see as who they'd like to be when they grow up, so little kids are old enough to be in love, i guess!

i'm in love all the time; sometimes it's with someone, sometimes with something... by in love i mean here "an almost illogical fondness" (don't remember where i got that).

as far as romantic type of being in-love... i think first, people discover their sexuality. once they're past that & all the experimentation that goes with it, they can really fall in love with someone.

Many many people also fall in love with themselves at some point of their lives... *shrug*

just random thoughts,

-yes

• Author
Ashleebaby28

I don't use the word "love" in a relationship unless I KNOW I mean it, even if I THINK I mean it I won't say it, I believe that if you love someone you will know for sure and not just think you do...that is what love is to me...

I guess if it is a matter of opinion wheather younger people can be in love, I say yeah...they can. I don't think little kids can be in love...puppy love maybe but not real love...I think teenagers can be in love, only if they are mature enough to tell the difference between love, lust, crushes, and all that...otherwise I think it is just a strong attraction that will eventually wear off...