bing bing. I had told you thats how I met my gf right?

I had all the preconceived notions you (and most people) prolly have. But hey, after finding this girl that is perfect for me I changed my opinion.

Its uncomfortable telling people sometimes, but thats just because of their opinions, not mine, i think its great. We did the whole, talked thru email for a few weeks, talked on the phone once or twice, then finally went out.

I like ya, :cool:, so be careful. Cuz I hate to badtalk my own sex, but there are some jerks out there that might... be pushy.

Well, I don't necessarily see anything wrong with internet dating (I, myself, have never done it), but just be careful. There are a lot of wackos out there who will trick you into thinking they are the man of your dreams and turn out to be a serial killer or somthing freaky like that. I mean, you never know what's behind the other computer. Just be aware and be careful

Maybe try internet dating through match.com or another online dating service like that....you're more likely to get a genuine person there than if you just met them in a chat room or somthing. And a lot of thost sites have picutre ads. It's worth a shot.

cute_n_crazy

well.... like nurse_jamie said, there are a lot of wackos out there... so if youre gonna be getting together with someone from the internet, you gotta be extra careful...

i met my bf online. long story, but it was fate the way we met. hahaha.. thats what we call it. but anyway, it does work.... but you just gotta be careful. right now, im with my bf & hes the sweetest guy in the world. even though its a long distance relationship (he lives about 4 hours apart) i know i dont get to see him much, but we totally trust each other & love each other very much........ so it worked for me...... hahaha.........

I met my boyfreind on line and over a year later were still all cute and cozy(or pretty cute and cozy). Well, we had met online over a year ago(the end of april beginning of may). We "met" on July 25, and started officially dating on August 6th. but I had talked to him for a long time before we actually met, both online and on the phone, and trusted him easily. The same thing happened with a good freind of mine, and they are getting married in a little over a year!

save your money they are bs been doing it for a few years not one reply chances of finding someone are slim to none

I certainly hope your online name in dating sites is something a little more positive than 'lifesucks'!