YOU ASK: "what classifies a hot girl?"

One whose temperature is above 103.5 F or one who very much wanting to have sexual intercourse.

Did I get it right?

A "hot girl" is one that is physically attractive to many people.

Originally posted by Bill

A "hot girl" is one that is physically attractive to many people.

Very eloquently and succinctly put. :)

longlegzs80

A hot girl I think would be described as someone who is very attractive, physically fit, clear skin, tons of make up and radiates self confidence.

I have more of a plain jane look about me, but been told I look hot. That is probubly comming from men who have bad eyes and need to get their eyes checked. ;)

jessicakicksbut
A hot girl I think would be described as someone who is very attractive, physically fit, clear skin, tons of make up and radiates self confidence.

Hey, wait a second, I thought make-up was to hide "impurities" and "imperfections"...if a hot girl is supposed to be close to perfect, then why do they need tons of make-up. What arae other guys opinions on girls who wear tons of make-up? Does it make them hot, or not?

I have more of a plain jane look about me, but been told I look hot. That is probubly comming from men who have bad eyes and need to get their eyes checked.

Don't be so harsh on yourself! Those guys don't need there eyes checked, you just need more self-esteem and a better self-image. Also, a lot of guys really like the natural look more-so than the "barbie doll" look. One plus is that if a girl has a natural look, then there is no guessing how different she would look in various situations (i.e. waking up in the AM, doing outdoor/athletic activities, going camping, etc.).